Saturday, August 27, 2016

Ipsy GlamBag August 2016: Sugar Highness.

Ipsy's GlamBag is a monthly subscription in which you will receive 4-5 beauty products every month for just $10 (and that includes shipping and handling!) Michelle Phan curates the bags. You take a beauty questionnaire so that your GlamBag is filled with products that pertain to you! Each month when you receive your bag you can write a review and rate each product which will earn you points that you can turn into dollars when you buy things on their site. Not only that, but with each review you subscription will get to know you better and you should start receiving products that matches you more with each review/rate! Check it out here and get your very own Ipsy GlamBag each month! Oh yeah, and I can't forget! The reason why I say "bag" is because each month your subscription comes in a it's own make-up bag! How fun is that?! :)


A little later than usual, but I finally received my Ipsy Glambag! I hope that it's not going to be a long term thing in getting my Glambag so late in the month. :( But I do love seeing this bright, shiny pink package in the mail...makes me smile. Then again, anything in the mail makes me smile. :) Well, I'm lying...no bills, please. :)


When I took my pink package out of the mail it did feel a bit heavier than normal so that got me excited right quick...and then when I saw that I got the TEAL make up bag (as opposed to the purple one) I was doubly excited because I much prefer the color teal than purple!



Here is the card that comes with the package. This months theme is Sugar Highness: Live That Fantasy. "Pop the champagne cans. Deck yourself in ring pops. Get gorgeouly glammed up and dip into everyday decadence-gone wildly galore." Seems like a fun theme...not quite sure exactly what I means though! *laughs*...oh well.


Here is the first glance of everything that I received in my glambag. I am SUPER loving everything! Ahhhh!!!


Jersey Shore Cosmetics Mongongo Lip Conditioner in Vanilla Coconut:  Of course, since I'm such a lipbalm fanatic...I saw this first...and I had to admit that I had to try it right away especially since it was vanilla coconut flavored. I love coconut flavored things! And yes, it went on pretty smooth and make my lips feel super hydrated. It wasn't too sticky...and although it felt creamy-like, it didn't go on thickly...but just a super hydrating, thin layer of yummy goodness. :)



It Hair Care 12-in-Once amazing Leave-In Treatment:  This was the product that was making my package a bit more heavier than normal...and wow...and I amazed by the sample size of this mama! I did just try it since I just took a shower and my hair is still fairly damp still...and the yummy smell emanating from my hair is amazing! I can already feel the silkyness this is bringing out of my already silky feeling hair! :) There is a difference...I swear!


It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Mini Gel Eyeliner:  I can always use eyeliners...I love eyeliners. And I heard a lot of good things about this brand and this particular product...so I'm excited to try this one out!


Formula X Nail Polish in Dollface:  Whooohooooo! I will always say yes to nail polish...I do love me some nailpolish please! :) I do have to say that this color is a bit lighter than I would ever wear...but it's all good....I know that I can use it in some time of design or something...I doubt I'll use this color alone because it is so light.


Cover FX Illuminating Primer: I love primer. Oh goodness...I just love everything in my bag, no!? :), but yes, I love primer...and I can never have too much to primer...it is a necessity in ones makeup regime...you don't want your makeup to disappear from your face within a few hours, do you?! Well, then use primer. :) Plus, it smooths out your blah-blahs...and you can't go wrong with that! :) I just like it...and I"m excited to try this one out.

 
Michelle Phan actually designed this month's Glambags...she curates them and this month she design the bags...and I couldn't be more happier with the one that I got! It reminds me of a mermaid or something...and that will always make me happy. ('Cause you know, mermaids are MY people...err..fish?! :))


Like I mentioned earlier...I loved everything single product of my Glambag...and I am more than sure that I will use it all! :) Yay to Ipsy's August Glambag! :)

So come join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!