Sunday, August 14, 2016

Happy birthday to my DollGirl.

It's so hard for me to believe that my "little" DollGirl is now 4 years old. Can it really be 4 years ago that this girl was just a helpless little babe?! Now, she is an extremely active, talk-a-tive, creative, funny, silly, big-hearted, amazing, beautiful big girl! I am so glad that I am a part of her life. I am so glad that I have this amazing honor to be her "Aunty." And I am so proud to call her MY DollGirl

This year her mom, my sister, decided to throw her a party filled with things that she enjoys doing...paper airplane making and decorating (hm...I wonder where she got THAT from!), random craft making, tattoos, stickers, painting, and of course jumping and just running, running, running! I wish that I thought to take more pictures...but I didn't keep my phone with me and I was busy helping with the different craft areas. Mainly, the airplane making area...that was a lot of fun.

I was able to grab a few pictures...


I liked this bead station...my sister bought a lot of different kind of beads for the kids to make their own thing with. I made DollGirl a bracelet with a blue whale and her name. :)


This station was just random craft material that they can make whatever they wanted to. I wish I thought to take pictures of the things that the children made because they really did use their imagination here and it was pretty cool!

 

My sister, being the organized person that she is!, decided to make signs everywhere there was a "station".


I'm not sure what this sign is for...but I liked it...I like the shiny gold on the white...and look at that fancy-smanchy font! :) "Have courage and be kind." Good words to live by. :)

 

 This was another of my favorite station! I absolutely adore stickers...and these were super fun sticker sheets...the kids sure had fun with them. :)


A blurry picture of the mama! My sister really knows how to make her daughter feel special! :) She really knows how to plan an event! :) Good thing...:) (Did you know that she is an AMAZING event coordinator professionally?! :))

My sister decided to let DollGirl open her presents when (most) everyone was gone...and we had a fun time watching her get excited over all her presents. She gets excited over the littlest things...and I love how she appreciates EVERYTHING...


Whenever you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she says that she wants to be "like papa"...and her papa works with "lots and lots of tools"...so I got her her own tool set! I couldn't find what I wanted here on the island, so I decided to order it online...and I swear it said that it was a CHILD'S tool set...when it arrived, I was tempted to keep it for myself! This stuff is the "real deal"!! And my DollGirl loved it. :)


And I couldn't just get her the tools...she needed her own tool belt to! :) Even though the tool set came with a tool bag, I wanted her to have her own tool belt as well. And yes, it's also the "real deal" belt! I'm so glad that it fit her...I have to admit that I was a little bit worried for a bit that it was going to be too big. But it fit perfectly with room to grow! Now she has her own tools and her own tool belt to work with "papa"! :)

I also got her that paper airplane necklace she is wearing right now. Like I mentioned earlier DollGirl likes making and playing with paper airplanes...and whoa...is it a coincidence that I do to?! :) But yeah, that's one of "our" thing...to make airplanes to fly them for hours (at least it seems like hours!)...so I got her that paper airplane necklace and gave it to her before her party started. She seemed to like it...oh yeah, she also seemed to like the 115 glow bracelets that I got her as well. :) (Yep, she is already holding one, and she did share with her friends who were still there.:)

I love this girl. She is a beautiful girl...beautiful inside and out...and I hope and pray that she never looses her sense of adventure. I hope and pray that she never looses the caring heart that she has. And I hope and pray that she will continue to grow to love life and know that no matter what I will always love her so much, a lot, forever...for always.

Happy birthday, my DollGirl. I love you. I love you. I love you.