Tuesday, July 26, 2016

To Germany.

How cool would it be to be able to travel so easily like a postcard! I mean, I guess it is...get a ticket and just go...but it's a lot cheaper to travel like a postcard then it is is to buy a travel ticket! :)

Today I sent off a postcard to Germany. This lady has been on Postcrossing for seven years already and has over 2, 300 postcards! I wonder if I'll ever get much! But I can see why this site can be very addicting. I am having a lot of fun with sending and receiving postcards from all over the world! On the list of postcards that she wished to receive are postcards with "city view cards: typical tourist picture cards: single or multi-views, container ships and cruise ships, sea ports...sea, beaches, special buildings and places in your country..." and so I decided to send her one that looked like this:


...and look, it even has a rainbow. : I had told her that I just visited the I'olani Palace...I hope it gets to her safely!