Friday, July 22, 2016

Ipsy GlamBag July 2016: Hot Summer Nights.

It truly has been a long time since I last wrote a review on one of my monthly subscription boxes, well in this case "bags". I wish I can subscribe to every single monthly box that I want...but for now I am content with the few that I have. :)

Ipsy's GlamBag is a monthly subscription in which you will receive 4-5 beauty products every month for just $10 (and that includes shipping and handling!) Michelle Phan curates the bags. You take a beauty questionnaire so that your GlamBag is filled with products that pertain to you! Each month when you receive your bag you can write a review and rate each product which will earn you points that you can turn into dollars when you buy things on their site. Not only that, but with each review you subscription will get to know you better and you should start receiving products that matches you more with each review/rate! Check it out here and get your very own Ipsy GlamBag each month! Oh yeah, and I can't forget! The reason why I say "bag" is because each month your subscription comes in a it's own make-up bag! How fun is that?! :)


You can not miss this fun, bright, shiny, and PINK package each month in your mailbox! My package usually comes towards the end of the month, but I have seen others can get there's in the first week of the month! I guess that's one of the cons of living on a rock in the middle of the ocean...but that's okay because when I do get this little package each month (even though I suck at writing reviews every month!) I get excited. I love getting things in the mail. :)


This month's theme is Hot Summer Nights. Well, it is summer...and it has been ridiculously hot lately!

 

Here is the first glance of everything that I got in my GlamBag this month. I'm excited about the mascara and I can always use brushes! That primer looks super promising too!



 BelláPierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder. According to the ipsy website, "the yellow tinge color-corrects to offset redness and acts as a subtle highlight. It's a face of ipsy's contour queens. Works for all skin tones from fair to dark. Helps hide under eye circles. Illuminates and looks transparent once applied" I think that I will like this product very much!


 Befine: Befine Food Skin Care. This is a night cream that "recharges your skin while you sleep." It can "reduce wrinles and prevent premature aging" as well as "improves circulation in the skin for healthier color and tone." Hm...sounds nice!


Too Faced: Hangover Replenishing Face Primer. I LOVE primer! I will always recommend using primer and I just love this product! I can never have too much primer in my make up stash! :) I'm excited to try this out!


 em cosmetics: Lash Gallery Lengthening Mascara. Since moving here to Hawai'i...it's way too humid to wear the kind of make up like when I was in dry California, so my daily wear usually consists of mascara and lipgloss. One occasion I will wear eyeliner...but for the most part, it's mascara for me! And so I am excited to try this mascara out! It's smudge/smear proof...so that's ALWAYS a good thing when it comes to mascara!


 Vasanti Cosmetics: Professional Eyeshadow Brush. I have several Vasanti brushes and I have always enjoyed using them. So I like how I got this one. :)


 This month's bag "was designed to capture the low-key, laid-back vibes of summer." I love the shininess to it...it's like a rainbow/silver iridescent like make up back. At first I thought the design was peppermint candy, but now I realize that they are just umbrellas that are casting a shadow! :)

Overall, I like this month's bag. I know that I will for sure be using 3 of the 5 products: the primer, mascara, and powder. The brush I will eventually use (since I already have a favorite eyeshadow brush that I use), and I can always at the night cream to my travel kits when I travel. I'm not to hot with the makeup bag design this month so I might give that to my niece who I know will LOVE it! But yes, this month's bag was a smile for me!:)

So come join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!