Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday and Popcorn.

I was still in high spirits when I woke up this morning from the amazing time that I had yesterday...and that lasted for nearly the whole day! For being a Monday, it was good day. I miss my keiki's when I don't see them, so it was good seeing them again today...I still love my job and what I do. I seriously can't complain about having a boring day because every day is different. And I love that.

Today (and nearly everyday!) felt like a popcorn day and so when I got home, for the first time in a long I had no pressing matters that I had to do! I made myself a big bowl of popcorn and added some nacho cheese flavoring and just sat on my couch, right next to my fish tank and watched some shows on Netflix. It was a good day...stress-free and beautiful day.



Day 9 of 30 Days of Gratitude.

Day #9: What place are you most grateful for?

I would say that that's an easy answer, but in reality there are two places that I'm most grateful for, but I would say I am most grateful for my little "haven"/my little "corner" of the world. My studio is only about 230 sq. feet, and I did a post on my place about a year ago entitled My Little Corner and I am still in-love with my place. It looks a bit different than when I first moved in (which was about a year ago on this date!), and I might do an update post of my little studio, but for now, I would have to say that I love and am so grateful for my "little corner". And that includes having my place super close to the beach that I can go to the ocean (nearly) every day. My place may be small, but it's perfect for me...and I really do have one of the best landladies ever. :)