Thursday, April 14, 2016

Ice Cream.

I love ice cream. I absolutely LOOOOVE ice cream! It is a staple in my little corner, and I don't think that I'll ever get tired of ice cream. Especially if it's loaded with chocolate...and NO NUTS! But my absolute favorite is mint chocolate chip ice cream. But if you do go to Safeway, you should try the Safeway Select brand ice cream the Mint Crumble is basically like cookies and cream (another favorite of mine) but it's mint instead of vanilla and it's absoLUTEly exquisite.

But today, I think I might have found a favorite...and it's not mint flavored. *Dun dun dun* How is that possible...well, it's because it's loaded with lots and lots of chocolate yumminess! Today I had dinner at my brother's house. We had my yummy vegetable lasagna and the best garlic Parmesan breadsticks...and then for dessert, I had a choice of what ice cream I wanted...and I don't even remember what the other options were but have you ever tried this one?



"The Tonight Dough: Caramel & Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough." It was amazing! If I had to make any change to it, though, I would make the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough into Chocolate Mint Cookie Dough. I'm not too fond of peanut butter, but in this case it wasn't over powering and it didn't taste bad, but this ice cream was SOOO yummy! I so recommend it if you are not allergic to nuts and you are looking for a cold sweet treat. :) So thank you to my sister-in-law, Mandy, for introducing to me this amazing ice cream.

Verdict? I still love my mint chocolate chip...but wow, this one almost almost took the favorite spot. :)

 

Day 12 of 30 Days of Gratitude.

Day #12: What texture are you grateful for?

Oooh, any Faux Fur/Microfiber throw blanket. You can't go wrong with that amazing softness as you are cuddled on your couch or on your bed. Living in Hawai'i you don't really need a blanket when you sleep, but since I grew up in a place where it's good to have a blanket all my life until I moved here, one thing I can't do without is a blanket. No matter how hot it will get. So I love the blanket that I do have. I love that feeling (almost as much as I love the feeling of new sweaters when you first put them on. :)