Monday, April 18, 2016

I love Skype.

Yes, I do, I love Skype. But NO I will not marry it! > < *laughs* I love Skype because it's a way that I can talk to people that I don't get to see on a regular basis. I got home later than usual, and I worked out for an hour (basically did a Combat/Kickboxing workout video) and after I was done with that, I hear that someone was trying to call me on Skype. I ignored it since it was someone that I didn't now. But they were really insistent. So, I finally messaged them asking how they know me and if I knew them. Instead of answering me though, they tried to call me again. I wasn't going to have it, and so I ignored it, but they kept on calling and so finally told them that if they didn't tell me who they were I was going to block them.

They replied with "This is Dad and Mommy. Call us in Skype." I was really confused because it was not at a time that they would normally have reception, and so I told them to prove it. They just call me instead. And I still ignore it and I told them that they have one more chance to prove that they were my parents. They called instead...and I was like, fine, so I was about to block them when my sister texted me informing that the person who was trying to contact me was indeed my parents using their friend's computer.

So I finally answered the call and it was them. I was like "Why didn't you just answer my question?!" And my dad was like, because we just wanted to talk to you. Blah, I told them that I don't answer people if I didn't know them, and that if my sister hadn't texted me right then, I would have blocked them!

Anyways, they had drove 2 hours away to get better reception and go to their friend's house. They were there to try and find a solar charger for their phone. But I also talked to my mom and dad for about an hour and you best believe that I'm smiling. I miss my parents and I am so glad that I was ale to talk to them and see them again. The reception was fairly clear too, and so that made it that much more easier to talk with them. I miss them. I miss them so much.

Day 16 of 30 Days of Gratitude.

Day #16: What about your body are you grateful for?

I am grateful that my body is fully functional. I can walk. I can see. I can feel. I can hear. I can taste. I can move and run and walk and jump. I don't ever want to that any of that granted.