Sunday, August 9, 2015

It's been awhile.

It's been awhile since I've posted up anything about weddings. I am surrounded by them on a daily basis...that sometimes...well, a lot of times I don't take pictures of all that I do. I love my preschool job. I really do...yet, I also love my wedding/event designing job. Both jobs are highly demanding jobs, but both jobs are so rewarding. I love flowers and being a florist, I am constantly around beautiful flower and people. I am so blessed that I am have TWO jobs where I am the most amazingest co-workers AND bosses! I really wish that I took a picture of the cupcakes that my boss brought us this morning. We worked REALLY late last night and so today she brought us bagels and cream cheese, Cinnamon bread, energy bars, COLD water bottles, and cupcakes. We LOVE cupcakes! We are always on crunch time...yet, my amazing boss yells out admist crazy time, "Guys! Don't forget to eat your mid-morning cupcake!" Who does that?! Does any one else have a boss that looks out for you like that?! Today, she bought us, chocolate chip, chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Yummy! I didn't have time to take a picture of it because I was too busy eating my mid-morning cupcake and creating flower cake flowers for the wedding cake! *laughs*


These were the gorgeous beauties that I got to work with today. These are the flowers BEFORE they were created into an arrangement...but they are so beautiful! I love coming into the studio and smelling the beautiful scent that they create and then going to the freezer and opening the door and smelling another burst of gorgeous scent! And as you can see from past PAST posts...I love when I work with the different shades of pink. :)



And here are some of the creations that we made. Flowers make me SO happy! Many times when we do weddings like this...sometimes the flowers are blinding to work with...you just see a sea of shades of pink (coral) EVERYWHERE! But when you go to the wedding ceremony site or reception site...it works out real well!


There is my awesome boss, Shilhi of founder and designer of Passion Roots, doing her thing! (The one wearing black...say hello to Amber in the back there! :)) 

I was able to grab a few pictures that my boss has already posted up for this wedding..and it's so gorgeous! So all the credit for the next pictures go to my boss Shilhi.

 Up close and personal with this beauty! I love the colors! I love the texture! I love flowers! And I love the vine that gives it a more chic look! :)





I wish this couple happiness. :) It was a fun wedding to do...and it turned out extremely beautiful and lovely. :)