Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ipsy GlamBag August 2015: Prep School.

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!

It's been awhile since I've done a review/revealing of on of my glambags and so I decided to start doing that again. I think the last time that I shared my bag was back in 2014...I think October...too long ago! But I still love the surprises that I get in the mail! I love these bright pink packages in the mail!


 It's actually pretty early that I got my package! Usually it takes a bit longer for it to get to Hawai'i, so I don't normally get it until the end of the month...but this time I got it today! Yay! The second week of the month, so that's pretty cool! I'm pretty impressed! :)


This month's theme is Prep School...understandably so since for the most part, school does start this month. So, with Ipsy: Glambag...it always gets shipped in the beautiful bright pink bubble envelope and most everything is usually in a little makeup bag...which I absolutely LOVE! Because I can never have too much of those! I have enough now that I can switch it out in my bag and give away just because presents to my friends in them! They also give you a card to let you know what the theme is about in-case you don't go online to see what it is. I wish that they would tell you what is included in the bag though, I think that that would be more use to me than a card that says the theme.


So these are the items that I received in my bag; first glance.


At first I didn't know what this was! I thought it was mini perfume bottle or something...but when I opened it I realized that it's a lip gloss! So cute! So tiny! It is the Deluxe LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Gloss in Energy. It goes on fairly sheer and just adds a nice gloss to your lips.


Ever since I started receiving my GlamBags (and BirchBox) I have never had to buy eyeliner and for the most part, the eyeliners that I've received have been pretty good! And so, I'm excited to be using this one! It's called the Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen.


This looks to be a one use face mask. I love face masks! I use them often as part of my home spa treatment. This is the Juara Skincare Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Facial Mask. According to the site, "Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Gluten, Artificial Colorants and No harsh Chemicals."



Between the lipgloss (I adore lipgloss!) and this, I can't decide which I like the best in this GlamBag! Because anything that can make my hair smell amazing is a favorite of mine...! :) This is the Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment.


Ofra Comsetics Lip Liner in Wine. I already have this...but I use it all the time! It gives the perfect tint to my lips that it doesn't look to dressy, just casual...enough to give my lips come kind of color...so I really like this lip liner and I'm glad that I got another one! :)


And so that is my GlamBag for this month of August! I'm so impressed with the shipping this month...and I am pretty sure that I will be using ALL the things that I received this month! Yay! :) Remember, is you would like to subscribe, please use my referral link right here! I think that it's worth it! :)