Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Small things with Great Love.

It's the first of the month and I am super excited for this month! This month's theme at the school is Health and Safety, and I have a lot of things that I want to do with the kids. We also will be having three field trips this month and picture day will also happen this month. I'm pretty sure that there will be other happenings this month...but for now...it's the first of the month and I am entering into this month with a positive mind.


When I started at this new place, I found this cute little day calendar that I like to use...and this was what the saying was for today..."We can do no great things-only small things with great love."--Mother Teresa. She was a good person...and the world lost a good, humble, beautiful person when she passed.




Today, the kids really wanted to paint on the wooden blocks that I had in my room and I allowed them to choose their own colors....and they could also add the "pretties" while the paint was wet. I told them that they could take their beautiful pieces of artwork home...however, I started a habit where I would decorate the classroom with their artwork and they wanted me to put up their painting ...and so I did. :)