Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ipsy GlamBag October 2014: Beauty Candy.

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!

When I came home from church I went straight to my room. As soon as I put on comfort clothes I get a knock on my door. It was raining when we got home and so we didn't bother to get the mail...but Mandy braved the rain and ran to get the mail while I went and opened the door for everyone to run in to. So, I get a knock on my door and there is Mandy with this beautiful package that came for me in the mail! :) 


My ipsy: Glam Bag came in! Once again I am super happy to receive this happy color package in the mail! I hope that I get good stuff that I can use. My goodness, this color just makes me so happy...and I love how it's shiny to. :)


When I first opened my pink package, this is what I look at. I guess that there was something that couldn't fit inside the makeup pouch thingy. And I already am in-love with the blue pouch without even holding it! :)


So, this is everything that I pulled out of the pink package. 


This month's theme is Beauty Candy. The card has several makeup gurus that you can follow and get make up tips from.


And I just had to take a picture of the pouch before I show you everything that I received this month! I love the feel of it, I adore the color, and I just love it so much! I think that I will say that up-to-date this has to be my favorite pouch that I have received from ipsy...and I think that I will switch out the one that I got in my bag currently with this one. I love this one. Good job, ipsy! :)


So, here is the first glance of everything that I got in my glambag this month. Well, obviously that white packet was not able to fit in the pouch so they just left it out...but here is all the items that I received.


Mini Glacial Cleaning Clothes. According to the website it says, "When you're too tired to deal with the whole cleanser and wash cloth routine, these on-the-go foaming clothe are the ultimate skin savor." So they are like facial cleaners without water. This would be good for when I'm traveling and just to have in my bag for a quick facial cleanse. It does get humid here and so there would be a good refresher in the middle of the day. :) 


Nourish Organic: Moisturizing Face Cleanser. "This gentle cleanser washes away impurities without drying, irritating, or causing redness." The reviews on this product 50-50...so that kind of scares me, but it's an all organic product, so I wouldn't mind trying it. I already like the facial products that I use though, but I wouldn't mind trying this.


MicaBeauty: Mineral Eye Shadow in Reluctance. I wish I can capture the color and the shimmer that this eye shadow has! I have not yet tried it, but I have swatched it and I think that I will love this product a lot! I love eye shadow...so this is definitely a smile in my bag! :)


Figs&Rouge: Hand Cream. "Figs & Rouge Shea Butter Enriched Limited Edition hand Creams are deliciously fragrant & indulger. These delectable creams soften, nourish & thoroughly pamper hands throughout the day, quickly absorbing to provide super-soft skin." I haven't used it yet, but it does smelly yummy...wouldn't mind putting this one in my bag for on-the-go use.


Starlooks: Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure. "Starlooks Lip Glosses are created with a truly moisturizing, luxury, non-sticky formula." I love lip products! As we all know, I am a chapstick addict, however I also love buying and receiving lip glosses! Not a big fan of lipstick...but lip gloss a big YES!



So that was everything that I got in my bag this month. I have to say that I'm not the happiest with the things that I received after seeing everything that you could have gotten. I am highly disappointed that I didn't get one of the 3 nail polishes that they were giving out. I tried to do my quiz again...the quiz that determines what you get in your bag...and I had nothing to change...but I can't understand why I never get nail polish since that is the #1 thing that I actually want. :( But I'm not complaining, just wondering why I get the products that I do when they aren't even high on my list. Oh well...there is always next month.


I have to post up another picture of this months pouch! I just simply love it so much! :)