Saturday, September 27, 2014

Relaxing day.

Last night I knocked out. I think that the lavender is finally working! I actually slept 4 hours straight...and I haven't had that kind of sleep in such a long time. And yes, I am crediting it to the lavender, because that is the only thing that I've changed since trying to change my sleeping habits...well, my non-sleeping habits.

I woke up at 4:am this morning and took a shower...and wrote in my journal, then went back to sleep and this time went to sleep for 2 hours before waking up at 8:pm. And guess what!?! I went to church! At the central church there was the convocation thingy...which I really have no idea really what that is...but I do know that it's like this Island's way of having a camp meeting or something.

My sister wanted my brother and Mandy and I to help her and Tracy with the children's program. And so we decided to help them out. My "job" was to keep DollGirl occupied and so I had a lot of fun with that...because we all know that I love that girl with ALL my heart. But before we went to the church we were going to stop by Starbucks to get mine and Mandy's coffee...but the line was way to long and so we made our way over to Peets Coffee and Tea...and I had no idea what to get, so I ended up getting the Matcha Chai with pumpkin Blended...and at first I was SUPER iffy about it...but when I tried it...it was super yummy!


Also, that place is super cute! I know that in Cali we have a Peets in American Canyon, and this place just opened up here in Kailua, and so I'm pretty happy that they have one here, because even though I'm not familiar with the place, I think that I can grow to like it...it looks like a good place to go study, so I wouldn't mind going there to just study homework and stuff...it's cozy and it has a lots of seats and right at my finger tips there is coffee AND tea! And literally it's like 5 minutes from my house...if that!! :)

Well, it was super hot today, and DollGirl just wanted to run all over the place! And I had worn some of my heels to church...and it was good to know that I can still run in heels because I needed to keep up with the little one! But I think that everyone in general had a lot of fun. My sister and Tracy did such a good job. I'm not sure if they were in charge of the whole thing, but they were the front deck people...and when Jem and Mandy came they helped them and then I saw that Kuya Neal and Kaleo were doing their own booth for the health message. So that was cool.

Afterwards we all went over to Wahoo's from lunch. We didn't want to stay at the church for potluck because there was A LOT of people and also my sister was not feeling well because the heat is getting to her. I am super excited because she is getting bigger and bigger and soon I'll be able to feel lil Jr. kick! My sister said that K.Neal has felt the baby kick already, and I can't wait until I can feel him kick too! I am so excited for this little one to come into the world...but I do know with this pregnancy my sister has not been feeling it. But she does everything for her babies...and DollGirl super loves her baby brother already! It's so heart warming to her her talk about her baby brother in her mommy's "tummy". *laughs* 

After lunch we made our way to my sister's house and DollGirl went to take her nap and when she went to take her nap, we all took our nap too! Gingerbear took her nap with me!


She looks tired in this picture...also she looks like she is smiling. I love how she loves to cuddle with me when I am sitting in the E-Z chair...or even if I'm on the ground or something. I am starting to love this dog...even though when I first met her, she wasn't my favorite because she was super aggressive...but now she is SO good with DollGirl and it is always good to see her. :)

All in all, it was a good day. I'm so glad that I was able to spend time with DollGirl. I love that girl...and also I got to see my parents. I miss them. I need to find time to hang out with them. Hopefully that time comes soon. I know that my sister really appreciates how they are here to help with DollGirl and stuff. But I do miss them when I don't see them. I miss all my family when I don't see them.