Monday, September 29, 2014

Calzone.

I was sad because 4 of my kids were absent because they were sick! I know that it was a junk weekend...but it couldn't have been THAT junkie that they would get sick! Well, I hope that I will see them all on Wednesday! 

Today was board meeting, and Karlie had asked us to make a wish list of our classroom for this month! She said to go fully at it...and not worry about cost or anything...but we had to be reasonable about the thing that we wanted...


...and because I am just the way that I am, I like to really think about what I needed, or wanted, or the things that I could just make myself. 


But at the end, I think the total of the things that I wanted was around $1, 500...and I don't think that was bad at all...considering that my classroom has not had a makeover in YEARS! Even years before the one before me started! And she started YEARS ago! For the most part, we have awesome parents that have donated a lot of things, so that has helped, but there are things that I wanted for the children...and so I'm glad that we were allowed to make our wish list...

When I got home, I was HUNGRY! So I decided to make myself a calzone thingy...







I know, I went a little camera happy here...but I can't even begin to tell you how YUMMY! it was! I, obviously, was not able to eat the whole thing, so I have enough for lunch tomorrow and I'm excited about that. :) It was really yummy, I'm telling you. :)