Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Birchbox September 2014: Fresh Paint.

Birchbox is a beauty subscription box that is $10/month. I highly recommend you to subscribe to this box subscription if you would like to expand your experimentation of beauty care products. I have to say that since I have been subscribed to this box, it has not been all sugar and spice, but I have found plenty of new beauty care products that I've liked and added to my collection. If you would like to subscribe to this box, please click here and enjoy! :)

FINALLY! My Birchbox for this month came and even though I will say that I was waiting and waiting for it and I was disappointed that it has come to this again where I will be getting my box more towards the end of the month. BUT, when I saw everything that I got, I dismissed my disappointment because I am super excited about EVERYTHING that I got in my box this month! I can't wait to share it with you and so without anymore delays, I present to you my Birchbox for this month!


As always, I was surprised with this beautiful pink box in my mailbox. I can not event tell you how excited I get when I see packages for me...much more if it's in my favorite color! Such a happy color and I hope that they never change the color! :)


This month makes four years for Birchbox and so I'm guessing that that is the reason that the box looks completely different than the past boxes...but I am NOT complaining. I love it! I simply love this design of this gorgeous, fun box! 


This month's theme is Fresh Paint. The first sentence says, "September means turning the page on summer, and diving into fall's colors, textures, and inspiration." Love it. :)


And this is all the products that  I got in my box this month! I swear I did not read it before looking at all my stuff! :)


Because it is their anniversary month, they added this card informing that I am "the best"...*laughs* and that they have an offer of an Anniversary Bonus Box...the sad thing is I tried to buy stuff of the website, but they were saying that they can't ship "hazardous" material here to Hawaii...and so the things that I wanted, they weren't able to send to me. I am going to write them though because the things that I wanted was some of the things that I previously got in my boxes, so I don't understand how the cyan not send it to me when they send me samples in my box! But we will see...but this card and offer was nice of them. :)


When I pulled the beautiful pink tissue paper aside, this is what I saw...so since you can't really see what I got, I organized it a bit better and took another picture. :)


First though!? Wow! I feel like I got a lot more stuff! And the sample sizes are amazing! I love it! I'm excited to go through what each item is, because I feel like I'm going to really like all my stuff. Oh and, really?! I got CHAPSTICK! I am a chapstick addict and so I'm SUPER stoked for that one! :)


The first things that I noticed was this Macadamia Professional Healing Oil Spray (Full-size $14.50-$29.50) I love it. I just used some on my hair right now, since I just took a shower, and I have to say the second that I sprayed it on, which by the way, a little goes a LOOOOOONG way!...but as I was saying, the second I put it on, my hair immediately felt super soft! And that is saying a lot because I have naturally soft, silky hair, even when I get out of the shower...and when I can notice that a product did something to my hair that enhances it's natural state, that is a good thing! :) The smell though...it was NOT the best smell. If only it didn't smell so nutty, I wouldn't think twice about purchasing this one. But as it is, I just might because I love how it makes my hair feel! We will see. 


I know that this is a Birchbox Find...meaning that it is a sample that doesn't count to my usual samples, but I can't help but pick this one to look at because I LOVE CHAPSTICK! The product and this ChapStick brand is my favorite brand of chapstick ever! I have always used this brand...and I love it. I do use other brands, but I have at least 2 ChapStick's in my bag and one in my pocket. I can't wait to try this one...it does have a new look though and it's a lot longer than the normal one...but no complaints...can't wait to try this one! :)


Tocca: Crema da Mano-Bianca (full-size $10) I am ALWAYS down to have lotion, which is pretty weird since I live here in HI now and I don't really need the lotion, but it's a habit that I don't mind to get rid of. I love lotion. This one does not leave you greasy feeling and the smell is definitely not strong.


Temptu: S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer (Full-size $27.50) This was the smallest sample in my box this month...but I figured that a little goes a LONG way. I could use this...


The little box inside was a bright, bright green this month. I would love to have a nail polish this color. :)


There was two items inside the bright green box...the first thing that I pulled out was this Avene: Cleanser Soap-Free Gel Cleanser (full-size $20). I LOVE the sample size...pretty big and I can imagine using a few times before it goes gone. Wouldn't mind trying this one either.


I was completely captivated by the adorable packaging for the sample of this perfume! It is SOOO cute! I love it! Harvey Prince: Hello (Full-size $55) I love this scent! I tend to favor the fruity scent...and this one smells yummy. :)


Yes, overall, I am extremely excited and happy with what I got in my box this month! Love it! Thanks Birchbox! Until next time....:)