Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday.

So, I don't normally go to church...but today, I did. I am actually at my sister's house in town right now. I know that I should go to church more often...but I don't know. I just don't really like going to church...I'm not saying that it's a bad thing or anything....just I have a hard time sitting still and paying attention.

You know what I miss though? I miss going to church with my family. With my mom and dad and just all of us...and going as a family. I went back to the church that I grew up in when I went back to California a couple weeks ago. Its so different from what I remembered. It didn't really feel like home anymore...but it was amazing to see familiar faces again.

Anyways, I went today and I was blessed. We had our Young Adult Sabbath where the young adults participates in the program. Oh mandope! Yesterday! Yesterday I nearly had an anxiety attack! My sister had told me that we were going to "get together" and have "breakfast for dinner." And so being me I assumed that it was only going to be the regular people who go together on Friday's when I go over...uhm. NO! There was SO many people....and I was wanting to get away from everything.

But it turned out to be a fun thing...the people that were there last night also participated in our program today. I ended up playing the piano for the morning service and I did song service. Wow, we sang REALLY high key songs! I thought my throat was going to get lost or something! *laughs*

Sucked super bad because for some reason whenever I go to town...the first day there I always get a huge headache. And so today I had a huge headache...I wish that I can figure out why I have these huge headaches...but oh well...so I ended up just spending time with DollGirl after the program...and she entertained me with talking on the "phoneSSSS"...it was so darling. *smiles*