Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"All my bags are packed...

...and I'm already to go!"

I am too! I thought that I wouldn't get everything done...but I did. I did everything I needed to do for preschool done...I hope I did! The hard part is that I come back on Monday...I go back to work on Tuesday...and then Wednesday is open house at our school...and then also since it is the third Friday of the month this Friday I had to already be finished with my lesson plans for next month...AND I had to prep everything for my sub. I think I have everything done.

I just finished packing...I'm going to finish the rest during my lunch break tomorrow...and I should be ready to go right when I get home tomorrow! I am so excited to go home! Well, I know that Hawaii is my home now...but my childhood home is California...and I'm going back home.

I hope that everything goes well. I haven't seen a lot of people in such a long time...that it's going to be weird, but it's going to be good. I am so happy for my "sister" Joelly...she is happy with the love of her life...and I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments so far. She has done well. And I'm excited that I get to go home to celebrate her wedding to Bryan. :)

I need to go to sleep now...but wow...really?! Tomorrow I'll be going on a plane and headed to...Salt Lake, Utah...*laughs* then on another plane to California. I can't wait...I hope I can sit still though! I have a hard time...and it's going to be a 6 or so hour flight...oh mandope...hopefully I'll just sleep! *laughs*

Ladidahdidah! I'm super excited!!!! :)