Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Basics of Me. [part 6]


Your birth and family [Part 6]:

*What are some lesesons you learned from your parents? 
My mom was a nurse. She finished her nursing school while watching my siblings and I. I admire her because not only did she work full-time, go to school full-time but was also a full-time mother to three children ages two, three, and four. She taught me about determination and hard work not only by her words but by her actions. Although she is not a working nurse anymore, she is still using the skills that she made during those years as a nurse to work in the missionary field. She also taught me about faith. She gave up nearly everything to follow her heart and her belief in God.

My dad worked for a company called Alza. He was the person who would man the machines who would make the medicine/drugs for the company, who would then supply it to the stores. Growing up, my dad would be my rock. He taught me patience, loyalty, the importance of reliability and how to have fun.