Monday, February 27, 2012

This Is Me Challenge.

So, I know that I haven't been keeping up with my blogging, and so I decided to get back into blogging again when I saw this pin on the fabulous site of Pinterest.com . It's called "This Is Me Challenge" and you can find it here. I decided that I would do this. I would answer at least one question a day...and then do another blog entry if I can about whatever. But I wanted to do this because I read through the questions...and yes, granted, I can't answer ALL of them "fully" [like my fully name and such] because I don't want stalkers or someone knowing/reading my every detail in my life...but I would like to have come stuff written down...and I think that it's good to do. So yes, I will start this challenge and see where it goes from there...:) I know there are some questions that I won't be able to answer [the marriage ones...because, I am NOT married! *laughs*] But lets see how this goes! :)