Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm All Ears.

So, I rarely go on facebook anymore...but when I do, I like to read updates on my friends life...and I also like getting quotes and sayings from my friends who like to post them up. My friend Staci posted this one up...

Last night I said "Sometimes u just want someone to talk to". God knelt beside me pulled me close and said "I'm all ears".

Yes, I know that I am in a confused about religion and everything...but I am not confused about My God. And I do believe that he moves in mysterious ways and this quote is what I needed to read at the moment. Many times I do feel like I am all alone in this world and I wish desperately for someone who will just listen to me; someone who will not judge what I say but just someone to talk to...and reading this reminds that I do have someone like that in my life.

No matter what happens in life; no matter how far I stray; no matter how many times I feel empty...I force myself to remember that my God will always, always be "all ears" when I need Him to be.