Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Piano.

http://pinterest.com/pin/4678253/
I started playing the piano more again. Don't get me wrong, I've always been playing the piano...but I miss just sitting there playing for hours...I don't as much time anymore...but I have started playing more...I even go to this one site all the time and buy music there. I miss that feeling. That feeling of getting new music to play. I remember my parents would always buy me new books to play and I would get excited to play the new songs...and buying new songs now is just exciting as it was when I was growing up in my parents house.

I started getting more religious songs...it all started out coz my friend asked me to play for him. At first I didn't really want to, because that means that I would have to go to church for that day...but then I said, what the heck and I went and now he wants me to play for him again. I didn't have the music that he wanted to sing, so I had to look for it online and I found this really nice site that sells pretty accurate music...[if you were looking for music go here.]

I remember playing the piano use to be my way of relaxing my troubled mind thinking...and I find that it still has that calming effect on me. I don't really know what I stopped playing for fun. I don't really like playing out for people...but I love playing on my own and singing. I remember when music use to be such a big part of my life...and it still is...my sister always tells me that my life is like a broadway since I'm always breaking out in song...and I like having music playing whenever I can.

One day, I think that it would be nice to make an album...not to sell, but just to make one. Music. I don't think that living in a world without music would be very nice...
http://pinterest.com/pin/45816077/