Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Preschool Graduation.

http://www.myspacebrand.com/graphics/comments/graduation/_img/graduation22.gif
So the little 4-year-olds at my school graduated from preschool to go to kindergarten. I have a soft spot for these kids because my first class that I worked with when I first got this job was the 4-year-olds and they continue to warm my heart with their hugs and their stories...

The program went great! I actually went to school early to do last minute help with the set up and everything. The rock n' roll theme was so much fun. And the program was soooooooo cute! Half of the program was in Hawaiian and the kids did a really good job with that...

And I'm so proud of my little 2 year olds! They sat through the whole program with no real big trouble! All forty-five minutes of it all! I can't believe how grown up they were...I love them so much!

"Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference."-Arie Pencovici