Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy birthday, Cousin.

I love my parents super much, and I would never change them for anything in the world. I love them...unconditionally, no matter what. While growing up they were super strict...and although I had my "rebellious" stage and had a lot of anger towards my parents...my love for then NEVER stopped. But during those times, I do have to say that I would keep so much bottled up and do things that I know would anger them just because I felt trapped...*laughs* oh okay....enough about my childhood...but during the "rebellious times" in my life there has always been one person that I could count on.

This person is one person that I can trust with no reserve, she knows everything about me...and anything she wants to ask, I will tell her with complete trust. I know that I can call her whenever I need to talk, vent, or just share something with. Growing up we have had our ups and down, but there is no time ever that she has let me down. It goes both ways...I hope at least and that she can say that same about me. But she is my cousin. My cousin, Presmarie.

We are about one year apart and she one of the most strongest persons I know. She has gone through so much in her life...but yet, she still keeps going. She still is this strong person that I can count on. I know there are times where she feels like she can't go on...but somehow she finds the strength to keep going. She is a strong person and I love her with everything that I am.

I just got off the phone with her...and I hate how we are so far apart again. But I know that no matter what, she will be there when I need her. She truly does know what it means to be family...I wish for her happiness, for success, and for lots and lots of happy memories this coming up year.

Throwback pictures of Pres and I






It's been way too long since I've been able to update a picture of her and I...but one day we will be able to take many pictures together. I miss her. Happy birthday, pinsan ko. I love you