Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of May.

Well, this month started out like a normal month and then quickly became into a very challenging month.

At the start of this month, my whole household decided to support K.Neal in his run at the end of this month by not eating any junk food or sugary food in excess. That was hard. It was a hot month and I wanted ice-cream! Wahhh! *laughs* I just felt bad because we didn't have a cake for K.Neal's birthday...no sugar thingy...oh well, we still had fun eating out for his birthday.

This month at school was pretty chaotic. We had our graduation for our little 5 year olds...and I am super proud of them! Some of them will be staying behind to be "Explorers"...which is a summer program that our school designs that allows the 5 year olds to be explorers of our Island Oahu...and they get to go see the sites and basically go to the beach and park of the "days off" of site-seeing. Pretty fun...but we'll see how that goes.

The new teacher also came into my 2 year old class. Nicole is now teaching the older 3 year olds...and I miss her. But I was told that I will join her after this summer. My boss told me that she wanted me to stay with this new teacher so that I can show her the ropes and also so that my 2 year olds won't get too emotional from all the change. You know babies and change...do not go.

I'm not going to lie, it's been a challenge. A super big challenge working with this new teacher...but then I won't really say anything negative because I was once new too. I'll give her a few weeks until I start getting really upset. *laughs* Naw...f'reals though, she's nice...but I do get frustrated a lot...every school is different, and if you choose to work at a new place...PLEASE try to have common sense to understand and get to know how the new place works. But that is all I will say about that.

I've been going to the gym a lot more. My nerves have been going out of whack so I need to release more energy. I'm still okay though. *laughs* I will always be okay. I'm glad that this month is over...but I'm not too hot about the month of June, even though it's my birthday month. But we'll see how it goes...here goes to the month of May...thank you for the memories!