Monday, April 11, 2011

One More.

I so love working with kids. I love it so very much! Every morning I get greeted with hugs and stories...and I get to teach through play every day...It's a lot of fun...and I love it a lot. As I walk up to the school, the little ones out playing on the playground and they can see me, and even if I don't feel like getting up early in the morning...all those thoughts disappear when I see a lot of them running up to the fence to great me morning.

When I leave, I am bombarded in hugs as I make way slowly out the gate. Today, my "heart smile" came because one of my little preschoolers kept holding out his arms and you can barely make out "one more, please" as I was leaving the playground to walk home. "One more, please" with the cutest look on his face...so I open the gate one more time and bend down to give him "one more" hug.

"If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded."-Robert Brault