Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday.

Yay! I had a day off today because of Good Friday. This week was pretty chaotic with my brother and sister leaving for the mainland for a visit, all the Easter parties going on in school, all the field trips going on in school, working late for workers that left/took a vacation and doing the final paperwork on my totaled car...I still have to work stuff out with the insurance though.

*sigh* I can finally relax!

I woke up at 6:am and I couldn't go back to sleep so I took a shower and wrote letters to my parents. [Goodness! I miss them!] I went "wondering around the windward" with my brother, just because we could. We went to several stores because of the sales...Easter Sales! Yay! :) I had the music blasting, the windows down, singing and dancing to the music...it was a perfect day.

"Never stop smiling because you never know who is falling in love with your smile."