Saturday, April 30, 2011

End of April.

http://www.zwani.com/graphics/april_fools_day/images/2april_fools_12.gif
Wow, really?! It's already the last day of April...where has time gone! Although looking back at it, April seemed to fly by...it really did. It just went by. That probably didn't make much sense, but it did to me. *laughs* But wow, what really hit me about April?!

Well, in the beginning of this month, I had to say goodbye to a dear friend. Adam. He has served our country for a couple years and yes, it was time for him to move on...and so he is now back on the mainland going to school in Nebraska! I hope that he has a successful future! I know that he will. I will miss him and I can't wait to see him again!

My sister had her birthday this month! I can't believe that I'm only a year and some younger than her! I remember when we were younger we use to fight...but now, I can understand why. But I will always consider my sister as someone that I can trust. I love her and I'm glad that I was able to spend her special day with her and friends.

I volunteered for the I Love Kailua Town Party...oh mandope, that was a tiring week for me! "Work" on Sunday and then straight off to Monday...and we all know that I'm not too fond of Mondays! But in itself it was a pretty fun day. A lot of people came out and I got to meet a lot of new people and walk around and learn about Kailua. Oh, that was a HOT HOT HOT day! Good thing I live right near the beach so I can just jump in to cool off!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EpXwi3RpXe4/S7bvVmp0QQI/
School was crazy for Easter week! We had parties galore...but I survived it all...sugered-up kids and all! *laughs* It was worth seeing all those cute little darlings having fun and laughing.

I did swim more. I swam in new places too, and I think that I'll be signing up to swim in a race. Kaleo says that I'm ready...so I'm pretty excited about that. I didn't get to join a gym like I wanted too, but hopefully I will in the future, when my school hours aren't so crazy.

This month, I have been missing my parents more and more...but I really hope that they are okay...I love them. And miss them...and yeah, I miss them...

Well, here is to April...thank you for all that you have taught me and the memories I made!!!


"I've always believed that a lot of trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." -Ronald Reagan, 40th US President, April 11, 1984