Sunday, April 10, 2011

Adam: The Last Supper.

The day before Adam left on April 08 [yes, my sister was upset that he left a day before her birthday!], we all got together to eat at the Side Street Inn in Kapahulu. The food was wonderful, and I would TOTALLY recommend people to go there. The costumer service was super nice and the foot was need I say again WONDERFUL! Adam was pretty bummed that that was our first time going there since he ended up really liking the place, so he said that when he comes back to visit, that is where we will eat again. *laughs* I am so sad that he had to leave...but I know that it's time for him to move on with his life. He wants to finish school, and so he is going to school in Nebraska! I know that it will be a different kind of life there...but I wish him the best...and I really can't wait to see him again! Thank to Tracy for the picture!

"Friends are the chocolate chips of life."