Sunday, April 10, 2011

Adam: The Last Sabbath.

I know that I haven't posted in awhile, so I'm trying to catch up with it all! *laughs* But my dear friend, Adam moved back to the mainland after serving in the Navy for 6 years. On April 02, Adam came to church for the last time. I don't normally go to church anymore, but I went with him this last time. I fist met him at Waimanalo Church. No, I take that back; we went to the same school in California, but he is 5 years younger than me, so I don't really, really remember him...I got pretty close to him here in Hawaii, and even though I've only known him for a short time, I'm going to miss him in our group we hang out with a lot. Thank you to my sister for the pictures.


"We do not remember days; we remember moments."-Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand