Monday, March 14, 2011

Yesterday.

http://www.quotesarcade.com/graphics/god/god_quotes_graphics_01.gif
Yesterday morning early, early in the morning my brother and I got ready to leave for Queen Park in Honolulu to go jogging. Since they are training for the Hibiscus 1/2 Marathon, they get early to train with Kaleo and his team. I went with them, because they decided to do the swimming there at the Queens beach.

It was early morning and so we were still half asleep. My older brother was trying, my younger brother was sitting in the front and I was curled up the back seat just dozing off listening to the radio music when my younger brother asked me, "Ate Che, are my shoes back there?!" No, they weren't. We weren't even 5 minutes from home, so we drove back we didn't see them. So we drove back and forth our street a few times, we found his socks...but of the two people we saw out jogging at the early time, someone must have seen them and took them. They were nice shoes too. My brother was bummed.

When we got to the park, Kaleo and his team along with Tracy and K. Neal, went running their 8+ miles and I took Cicco and went my own 4 1/2 miles at my own pace. I saw so many groups doing so many things! Hula dancing, Tai Chi [that was beautiful to watch!], boxing, Karate, even musicians around the park just playing. The sax player was really good! And I even met a lot of people. I talked to two homeless men, they were super friendly and Cicco loved them. They were really nice! I met this one man name Jerry [aww! My daddy's name!] and I found out later on that he was an olympic runner! And I was talking to him for a long time! He told me he had a 1/2 Jack Russell Terrier 1/2 Tasmanian Devil dog! What?! Really?! Wow!

After the team came back, they all went to take a shower and then we went to go get breakfast. Since it was Tracy's birthday, we got this wonderful tasting Chocolate Gonash [sp?!] cake. Oh, it was yummy! And I got pina colada pancakes...that was wow yummy too!! Then we went swimming for about two hours. But by the first hour, I started to feel woozy, but I didn't want to stop swimming. By the time we got to the car, my head was going to explode.

But we weren't going home yet. Tracy felt really bad what happened to my brother about him losing his shoes, so we went to the store to buy him shoes! Tracy said that for her birthday she wanted to get him shoes...that was super nice of her. She has big heart and I love her so much. I also bought shoes for me; I needed new walked/jogging/running shoes and so I got me the  Womans Air Max Moto. They are SUPER comfy, and I love them.

I got home and I said that I was only going to take a nap for an hour...but I didn't even wake up. My sister said that I was super hot and my body was radiating heat...but my sister was saying that I kept saying that I was cold and I was under all my blankets all six of them. So she hella blew the fan on my face and kept bring me Gatorade to drink because I was so gone that I didn't even know what was going on around me!

Yesterday was a perfect day. Super perfect day...next time I need to remember to keep hydrated and cool.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." -Mary Engelbreit