Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One Hour.

This morning I woke up one hour before my alarm went off. I was wide awake...and I had the choice whether or not to get out of bed or not. I wanted to be lazy so stayed in bed until my alarm went off and I even pressed the snooze button once.

I don't know why I woke up, my bed was fine...and I was comfy; my eyes just opened and I was awake. Funny how that goes. I hope that this day goes uneventful when it comes to the kids and that something unexpected happens that makes me smile. Lots of things can do that, so most likely that will happen.

Here's to Tuesday!

http://isanam.com/scraps/tuesday/tuesday-1.jpg
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you." Winnie the Pooh