Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday.

I love how I had an off day on Friday...it really wasn't necessary, we were in the safe zone from all the tsunami warnings and everything...but I can understand why we had it. We usually go to my Kama'aina's house but they ended up going to the Big Island for Aunty M's birthday, so we went to Tracy and Kaleo's place instead.

I love hanging out with my friends. Tracy cooks really good Mexican food...and it was fresh enchiladas that time. It was super yummy...oh and her special Mexican rice...wonderful tasting as always. 

Sometimes I get sad, because a lot of people who I thought were my friends really aren't and I wonder, what happened?! I know it takes a lot to keep a friendship going...but I do try to do my part...but then that is how life goes, right?! The good and the bad, the happy and the sad...you have to say goodbye to say hello...and all that kind of stuff.
 
I had to learn the hard way, but I think I've learned who my real friends are. Not bad mouthing all those who I use to call my friends...I'd still help them out if they need someone there, but moving here to Hawaii has opened my eyes a lot. There are many different kinds of friends and I know that I have a lot of friends who I won't talk to for a long time, but when I see them I would still talk to them. But I love my friends here in Hawaii. 

It was hard moving away from everyone that I knew and move on to a new place. But I figured it was time to move on. I love my family though...I will always and forever be close to my family no matter what...and friends come and go in your life. But I'm glad that I met great and wonderful people here. 

Friday was a fun day. We didn't get home until late, but we had a lot of laughs and ate good food. Yes, Friday was a good day.

http://www.myspacecode.net/userpics/myspace-quotes/61.png
"You were the one who made things different, you were the one who took me in. You were the one thing I could count on, above all, you were my friend." -Tom Petty