Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of March.

Wow, if February took forever to end...I feel as if March went by so fast! This was pretty emotional month to say the least...and I can't believe that it's over.

Taken by Raquel Gonzalez
My challenge of my new preschoolers is still my challenge. But I am so happy because I know that it takes time for little ones to adjust...and for the most part, they have adjusted. My lil angel though, she's having a hard time adjusting what with her family situation and everything. But I know that she can pull though and I know that with enough love she will be able to be someone in this world.

I still can't believe that my dear friend Cameron is gone. Every time I hear a motorcycle rush by, I can't help but say a little prayer for their safety. It's hard for me to grasp the fact that when I go visit California, he won't be there with his bear hugs...I have no doubt that I will see him again one day. My heart is still heavy from the loss and I know that everyone that was touched by him still feels it, but as long as we remember him, he will live on. 

My heart was broken in a lot of ways this month, but I have learned that I can't live in the past but that I have to move on. Yes, I learned that a long time ago actually, but it's something that I have to keep working on. What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger, right?! I regret nothing that made me smile though. I do wish him the best in life though...no hard feelings for him, but damn, Karma is a bitch, and one day, he'll know it.
http://kaylacupcake.tumblr.com/page/7

I have been more active lately. I started doing stomach crunches and push-ups when I wake up everyday. And on the weekends, I do a lot of working out. I swim at least 2 1/2 hours...and I go jogging/walking with Ciccio while Kaleo and the team is training for the 1/2 marathon. I feel like I'm losing more weight, which is a good feeling.

I did buy me some really nice jogging/walking shoes...and they are super comfy and they make me want to work out more in them! *laughs* So that was a good incentive!

I found out today that my car is considered totaled from the accident that my sister got in. That makes me really sad, coz it's my first car and I like that car. So now we have to try figure that out...but I am glad that my sister is okay though...her back is still giving her spasms, but I'm glad that she is doing a lot better.

The tsunami scare was pretty crazy. I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as everyone thought that it would have been. But my heart goes out to all those who were affected in the Japan 8.9 earthquake. The family of the victims and just everyone who know and had to go through that horrible catastrophe. I know that it will take a long time for them to pull through, but I'm glad that everyone is trying to do their part to help. So Japan, I am sending out good vibes your way and I wish for you hope. 

I did get to relax more and spend more time with my friends...and yes, this month was a pretty good month if I say so myself. Here's to March...thank you for your memories!

"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."-Kevin Arnold