Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dreams.

http://indrafreedom.blogspot.com/2008/11/motivational-quotes.html
So, I have to get ready for work in five minutes, but I wanted to say something [one, because I haven't written anything in forever and two, because it was whoa...trippy?!...in a way]. I know I dream ALL the time; I know it. And I know that this is going to sound weird, coz it sounds weird to me, but there are times where I am dreaming and even though it's cryptic or something, in a way I can understand it and kind of decipher what it could mean...then something happens in my life and it makes me wonder; whoa, was my dream some weird foreshadowing of what was to come?!

It mostly happens when I wake up from a dream having this weird feeling...most of the time I only remember parts of it that...and the parts that make me have the weird feeling is very vague, but I do remember the gist of it. Other times, I remember in perfect detail what happened, how I was feeling, and these dreams I am usually viewing as if I was someone else looking in...but it's of me. Makes sense?! Kind of?! Sort of?! Not really?! It's hard to explain.

I woke up with another one of those dreams. Like this premonition of something that's going to happen, going to come in my life, going to...something! It's not a bad thing, more like it puzzles me, like really?! What?! Uhm...that would be out of left field! type of thing.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."-Dr. Seuss