Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crazy day.

Please, oh please let tomorrow be not as crazy! Please! Today two lil darlings started preschool and it was so crazy. I love all "my" kids so much, but I would like to give all of them the proper attention that they need, and adding two new ones at the same time didn't help any.

Of course they would cry all day, throw toys all over, shishi and doodoo everywhere [they told us teachers that they weren't potty trained; they told my boss they were], and disrupt everything. I do have to say that I am so proud of my class though because the long-time-there babies took it all in a stride. Yes, I know that they had their struggles with the new children, especially when the new ones would hit them, but I was so proud of them.

But all I can say is please, oh please let tomorrow be not as crazy! Thank you.

"What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?" -Ursula K. LeGuin