Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beginning of March.

http://blog.netvibes.com/images/Miss_diane_26_march_us.png
March. What comes to mind when I first think of March?! St. Patrick's Day?! *laughs* Green?! When I think of March I have a lot of mixed feelings. Good feelings though. Nostalgic feelings really. But on the real side, March makes me smile.

I know a lot of birthday's in this month. Two of which are two people who have meant a lot to me in my life. Although I don't talk to these two "boys" as much as I would like too, I know that they will always have my back if I need them. The other people who's birthday month this is, make me smile with the memories that I have with them.

I have another time change schedule. I really do hope that my time at work [preschool] stops changing every few weeks. I did like my old time, but this time is only 15 minutes difference. So now I go to work at 8:am until 1:30pm for my break and then back again at 2:30pm until 4:45pm. I would like to come in at 7:15-4:pm though, but we'll see, that might have to be my change next month! *laughs* But I do hope that I can have a set time schedule.

I remember March would be my aim in the Philippines to reach. Because if I could make it to March, that was the end of the school year, and maybe I could go home for the "summer." That was hard to get used to; the summer in the Philippines is our spring here in the States. So if I did come home for the "Summer" I would be home for Spring Break! *laughs* My good friend, Achalu, will be graduating in Medical Technician this year, and I am so proud of him. And my other good friend, Jayvien will be graduating also in BS Psychology, and I am proud of him as well.

My goals this month is to stay fit. Well, I would like to loose a few more pounds and keep it up. And I would definitely like to swim more. Last month was a bust for that because of no time to myself, but this month should be a lot better.

My challenges this month will be my new little preschoolers. So far 5 little ones will be my new challenges. Three have already started. My boss, Charlotte said that there is a possibility that a set a twins will be added. Please, oh please, don't let all the them start at the same time!

Another one of my challenges will be trying to find more time to relax. Last month was too crazy with only one weekend that I actually had time to breath, and by that time I thought I wasn't going to last!

Well, here goes to the month of March, I hope by the end of it, I will have smiled more than anything.

"Indoors or out, no one relaxes in March, that month of wind and taxes, the wind will presently dissappear, the taxes last us all the year." -Ogden Nash