Monday, March 28, 2011

Bed.

http://funnypicblast.com/wp-content/uploads/HappyMonday21-296x300.jpg
I woke up fifteen minutes before my alarm again today. I don't know whether or not I like waking up like that. I guess its okay, because it gives me that choice to either relax in my bed for 15 minutes before getting my ass up, or get my ass up and just get ready for work early. I got my ass up and got ready for work early today.

It's a Monday. We'll see if it was worth it. *laughs*

I know that I wasn't like this before...but I realize now that I'm pretty picky with a lot of things. No, don't get me wrong, I'm definitely NOT high maintenance, which by the way, that is high up on my "worst-things-you-can-call-me" list. I just like certain things in a certain way...like my bed.

My bed is one thing that I'm super picky about. I think the reason why I wake up, is because yes, I move around a LOT when I sleep and my blankets get all messed up, and my pillows move every which way, and then I get uncomfortable, and then I wake up. I fix my bed constantly. I hate when I'm sleeping and one blanket is higher then the other. Or one blanket is folded weird. Or one blanket is about to fall of the bed. Or one blanket has completely disappeared. Or one pillow is moved somewhere. Or one pillow has fallen off the bed. Or one pillow moves out of place. Or...you get my point. Yes, I will wake up to fix it...or in this case, I will wake up and just get up.

This time it was my second blanket had worked itself up so it was way higher then the others, make it too much by my head and none at my feet. There was an imbalance of warmth and a annoying feeling of too much blanket on top. I woke up.

*laughs* It's really not that complicated, just annoying. And no, when I'm sleeping or sharing the bed with someone...I don't get that picky. It's only when I sleep alone. And yep, I sleep, well I start to sleep right smack dab in the middle of my bed and I move all over. *laughs* Again, not when I'm sleeping or sharing the bed with someone though. When that happens, I guess when I'm unconscious, my body still knows that there is someone else in the bed and I don't move as much. Which is a good thing, I guess...for them, not for me, coz I don't fully go to sleep. Oh well.

Well, here goes to Monday!

"On Monday mornings I am dedicated to the proposition that all men were created jerks."- H. Allen Smith, American Writer, 1906-1976