Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thunder and Lighting.

Last night I was so tired. Oh goodness gracious, I was super tired. So I went to bed early....but it was so loud that not even the fan that I leave on [because I like "fresh" air circulating in my room and] to have some sort of sound [I hate total silence when I'm sleeping!] couldn't drown out the loud sound of the thunder. It also looked like a strobe light was going on in my room. The lighting was beautiful! But it seriously look like a camera flash every few seconds followed by a million loud truck growling past my house! *laughs*

Then the rain came. And came. And came. It never let up, until the wee hours of the morning rolled around, and even then I thought that it was only going to be a short break. But it stopped. So my lullaby last night was the thunder and rain falling. I can't complain though, because it is one of my favorite nature sounds.

Oh yeah, and "he" called me to say goodnight. That put a smile on my face. *smiles*

"On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright, then this thing turned out so evil, I don't know why I'm still surprised. Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes but you'll always be my hero, even though you've lost your mind."-Rihanna Love the Way You lie (part 2)