Saturday, February 5, 2011

Passion Roots Update.

Passion Roots has gone a long way from when it started a few years ago! I am proud to say that we were voted THE BEST in what we do [wedding/event floral and decorations] in The Knot as well as in the Wedding Wire. This year has already so much promise and opportunity to grow into something even more bigger and better.

We have our ups and downs working and having fun, but I do have to say it's a very rewarding job. Although I am now a full time preschool teacher, and only work for Passion Roots in my spare time, I still have to say that I love every minute of it [there are still times though where I might retract that statement too!! *laughs*] But I am so proud of Shilhi for working hard to get where she is today and for seeing potential in me.

We have now dabbled into retailing. And our first line is called Sweet Bliss in honor of the  Valentines holidays! We are only doing this local though, so if you are in the Oahu area and you like what you see, feel free to make an order!!

I am well aware that this is more on the pricer side, but you can't really put a price on love now can we?! And yes, we are also doing this with A Cake Life, so feel free to check them out as well. I personally LOVE LOVE the tulips arrangement, because my favorite are Billy Bobs! The yellow balls!! They are just so happy to me!!

Here are two more close ups of the arrangements.

 BILLY BOB'S!! Don't they just add a little bit of sunshine to the arrangements?! I love them, and they last, nearly FOREVER!!

I love roses of every kind. Spray roses just scream "romantic" and put together with hydrangeas and lisianthus, so lovey-dovey!