Monday, February 21, 2011

Coconut.

I'm a little coconut
Sitting in a coco rut
Everybody stomps on me
That is why I'm cracked, you see
I'm a nut
I'm a nut
I'm craaaaaaa-zeeeeey!

[sing 10000x]

http://4point6.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/coconut.gif

I think I'm pretty lucky...even royally blessed to be able to have two jobs that don't really seem like jobs [on a good day!] I love working with flowers and crafts and events in general. The end results are nearly always breath-takenly beautiful. And during the week, I love working with children. 

Last week, I was super tired for some reason, but I love working with kids and knowing that I helped them learned something or discover something new makes me smile...every day I am rewarded with smiles and hugs and "I love you's". 

One thing that I found that is quite funny [and somewhat annoying at times] is I find myself singing children songs to myself! The kids LOVE the coconut song...and I find that it somehow locks itself in my head when I least expect it! I just hear myself humming it to myself and I start laughing. It's a cute song with cute motions and sound effects. 

I live in Hawaii. I work with kids. I work in the wedding/event industry. I am with my family again. I live right there next to the beach. Life sure has it's down time for me, but right now, I can't complain. God has blessed me. Royally.

"The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."-Benjamin Frannklin