Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Passion Roots

Oh okay, I know that I have been caught up in life that I hadn't really properly started this blog right...but what I'm going to do is post pictures up of some of the past events that I've done with Passion Roots...and then I'll try to keep up with it. Hopefully, I can get this thing rolling.

In saying that, since I started working for Passion Roots as an intern on August 30, 2010...I have learned so much about the wedding/event industry. I realized that I do have a love for flowers and I think that it's the most awesome-est job ever...I can't ever have a bad day when working with flowers...they just make me so happy! :) My boss is an amazing person with so much talent and creativity and my sister [who also works for this company] is also a person filled with creativeness as well as a person who organizes EVERYTHING! I have NO idea where I would be without these two. Anyways, here are a few pictures of the work that Passion Roots has done.