Saturday, February 14, 2009

You won't guess...! :)


Oh my goodness, these past couple of days have been pretty interesting to say the least. You will NEVER guess where I am right now. It’s Saturday night, and I really wanted to go to the city and juss dance all my stress away…but no, I’m here at my Psychology Department because the teachers want us to have an overnight class…basically it’s like detention. Like an overnight detention or something…and I have never been in detention. *laughs* me was a “goodie-two-shoes” *laughs* oh gosh no.
I am so sleepy. My goodness, I’m so sleepy. I haven’t gotten any proper sleep for the past 2 days, and now I’m forced to stay awake and do my homework here at the department, and I juss wanna go back to my apartment and juss go to sleep.
Oh, and in case you were curious to know, my “Valentines” day sucked shit…but that’s no surprise…it’s not like I expected anything. *laughs* yeah, I’m one of those girls who believe that every day should be the day you tell those you love you love them. Yep, you know me me…me and my “lubshu muchoness!” all the time. *laughs* But looking at a psychological way, it’s a defense mechanism…*laughs*
But like I said, I’m super, duper OMG sleepy. Oh okay…that’s all I wanted to say.
*hugs and kisses*
“Love is when you don’t wanna go to sleep, because reality is better than a dream.”

[Transferred from my myspace blog]