Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rabbit!! Rabbit!!


Hello everyone…RABBIT, RABBIT!! Yeah, that’s right, I said it first. *smiles* but yeah…goodness, sometimes I wish that I can turn back the hands of the clock and go back to the time where life was good and easy. But most times, looking towards the future is pretty scary, but interesting.
“Keep holding on, cause you know I’ll make it through, juss stay strong, cause you know I’m here for you. There’s nothing you can say. Nothing you can do, there’s no other way when it comes to the truth, keep holding on, cause you know I’ll make it through.”
Here’s a quote for you that my friend sent me this morning, “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” And that is the new motto in my life. I need to be happy. I want to be happy and I WILL be happy. That is my choice, and aint nobody gonna take that away from me. Nope, aint nobody can. 
So I talked to my sister and my brother today…it was the shortest of all shortest talks…like barely even a minute each…and my friend that I was with, who is Indo was asking me what I was talking…and I looked at her funny and said that I was talking in English…and she was like telling me that I was talking so fast that she didn’t realize that it was even English! And she asked me if my sister/brother could understand me. *laughs* And I said, yes, they understand me. I don’t think that I was even talking that fast even. But then again, I have to always think and be conscious about the pace of how I talk because I know that I do have a faster pace of talking…naturally, and so I have to talk slow…goodness…but anyways…I did grow up with my sister and brother and so yes, they would understand the words that are coming out of my mouth.
I miss them so much. I miss them more that I can possibly say. For someone who talks a lot, it’s amazing that there are certain things that I can’t even express…except to say that I miss someone a lot. I do though, my sister and my brother…even though I rarely talk to them now, I think that they are still the only two people in the world that understands me the most. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I miss my parents a lot…oh goodness, I miss them a lot…but it’s my sister and my brother that I miss super, duper, uber, much.
This year feels like it juss started, but then it also feels like it has been forever…but it’s juss the third month of this year, and so far wow…things that I never could ever even predict are happening and yep, life is way interesting, and it’s has it’s lil quirks and twists and ironies…and situations that make you wanna juss scream…yep, like I said, sometimes I wish that I could turn back that hands of time and juss go back to the time where life was good and easy and the tears that fell from my face were the tears of laughter. *laughs* but you know what?! Life is good…and I still love life…and I still am looking forward to what the future holds, and to live my life day by day and live today…and I will try not to dwell on the past, and I will not be anxious for tomorrow…but juss smile because you know what?! I’m lucky…because life may be hard, but I have also been blessed. And I choose to be happy. 
Aww…so I juss talked to my brotherhood again…and ahh! I miss him…! He is at ....Pleasant Hill.... right now playing volleyball…I miss playing volleyball…I really miss playing volleyball…goodness gracious I really miss it. I wonder if I’ll ever get into it again, I wish that I could practice some…but maybe one day, I’ll be able to play it again. But he is playing volleyball, and I’m here writing this bloggie thingy-thing-thing. And so yeah. 
I gotta go now..love you all and miss you all too!!
“If everything embarrasses you, you will never have fun.”

[Transferred from my myspace blog]