Friday, February 13, 2009

[Can't sleep] Raw Thoughts


.. [Can't Sleep] Raw Thoughts..

....I wish that I could turn back the hands of time,
But if could, I wonder if I’d still make you mine.
I try not to think, I try not to care,
But I guess it’s one way that life’s not fair.
The more I try to think less of you,
The more it seems as if I do.
I hate this feeling, I hate it a lot.
Sometimes I wish I didn’t get caught up
In this tangled web of confusion
In this tangle web of hurt
Oh goodness gracious, I juss want it to end.
I know it’s my choice to move on or not,
I find it really crazy that I ever fought
For that feeling of love that I thought it was.
And now I’m stuck here, alone by myself

And he’s there with her; happy.

Why does it have to happen to me?
Over and over again?
Will I ever learn to not to trust?
Will I ever learn that it’s not meant for me?
It hurts so bad, but I hide it inside,
Shit, I hide it inside.
What the fuck am I suppose to do?!
Am I suppose to forget?
Am I suppose to hate?
Am I suppose to…what?!
I’ve gone through so much heartbreak,
I’ve gone through so much pain,
So why the fuck, can’t I get over this already?!
It frustrates me how I can’t move on,
It frustrates me how he can do this to me,
It frustrates the fuck out of me!
Fuckin’ A, man…why?!

He’s happy, he told me so.

I need to let it go.
I need to move on.
I’ve learned my lesson and
I need to let go and move on.
I hate goodbye’s, I hate it a lot
Endings are worst though.
I’ll not fight this feeling, I’ll juss let it ride
Because one day, I know, he’ll be a memory
That’s all, a memory…if that.
But for now, I’ll juss ride it out
These feelings of pain
These feelings of hurt
I’ll juss ride it out.
I have no other choice, but to ride it out.
[You will never realize how much you care about a person until the thought of them being with someone else is enough to break your heart.] <~~~~ The quote I read that made me realize that I wanted to say “yes” to him in the first place, and the quote that continues to break my heart....

[Transferred from my myspace blog]