Wednesday, January 14, 2009

photoshoot and laughter


“I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak, I lose all control and something takes over me. In a daze, you look so amazing, it’s not a phase, I want you to stay with me…by my side, I swallow my pride, you love is so sweet, it knocks me right off of my feet…!! I can’t explain, how your loving makes me feel.”
.. ..
It’s amazing how singing and music can make you feel so much better if you’re feeling like shit, or how it keeps the mood up when everything’s going good. I love music. O0o0oO…now I’m listening to “Is It You” by Cassie…I love the beat…jejeje…oh okay…
.. ..
So yesterday I didn’t have any electricity. And before you jump to conclusion and tell me to pay my bill…hey, mi amigo!! I am responsible, I DO pay my bill! It’s because, I JUSS found out that I share an electric meter thingy with two other apartments, and supposedly THEY didn’t pay their bill, so they turned off our electricity…and I was like, that’s messed up man! I pay, mandope! So it’s exam week this week, and I had this major exam today, so I really needed to study last night…so I ended up going to my cousin’s place since he lives like a 30 second walk away from where I am, and plus, I didn’t wanna juss stay in my apartment with candles and juss think…so I was like, Imma make my way to my cousin’s place and ask if he wants to go work-out. I also brought my homework so that I can do it after we worked-out, and then I brought my shower stuff, so that I can shower there after we worked-out [oh shit, my “ab’s” hurt…! But I like that kind of pain, it shows that something is happening…jejeje…] Well, for Christmas and then some, he got the new Macbook thingy…and I know my sister got one from her husband [yeah, that’s going to take some getting used to say!] for Christmas, and kuya Neal had sent me some picture that they had taken with it when my brother was down south to help them pack up [oh my goodness! I think it’s about time I go visit them…I know how hard it is to live an ocean away from home…and Hawaii is out there in the middle of the ocean, I think they need sister to come visit them!] And when I got to his place, he was messing around with it, and then we started to take pictures…and oh my goodness…I took over 100 pictures…I know…I’m so vain…lol…naw, it’s not even that! I juss was having fun, that’s all…but you can see them, because I posted some of them up…and oh mandope, we be having FUN…I’ll see if I can also upload the video’s that we took…some where hella funny…but I had a lot of fun…then it got late, and I though that it was okay to go back home because I’ll have electricity again….but when I got home, I had no electricity. And I was hella pissed off…because my apartment was the ONLY one with no electricity! What is that?! I was like, is my electric meter connected with someone in ..Mexico.. or ....China.... or something?! So I went to Achalu’s place and I ended up staying there to study and stuff…
.. ..
Ended up the teacher was a no show…and I studied for no reason. And goodness gracious…I’m such a studious person now, and yeah, that’s a good thing…but now I don’t have any fun…and I’m SO MUCH ahead in my work and stuff so I didn’t have any homework and stuff. So I ended up hanging out with my friend and it made me realize that I need to get out more. So yeah…
.. ..
Well, I’m glad that I can still find the beauty in things and that I still can see things that can make me smile. I think that’s why I love working with children, because they still are looking at things with new eyes, and everything is an adventure to them. They are so fun to be around. There is this 4 month old baby at Eddie’s place, and that baby is so cute! Sometimes I’m like I really really want a baby RIGHT NOW!
.. ..
Oh goodness, that make me remember a conversation I had with a friend back at home. So I was telling my friends Kel that I wanted a baby…and she goes, “then go make one…” Oh goodness…sounds so easy to do…but I don’t want a baby with juss anyone…and she was like telling me that I had a lot of guy friends and even guys who aren’t my friends who would love to “make a baby” with me. Oh goodness…she makes me laugh, and I miss her. I remember I met her in my English class when I was in college back at home and the teacher talked so slow and to stay awake I would play with her hair…I noticed that about me, to stay awake, I would start playing with hair. *laughs* Or, I’ll get the person next to me to give me a hand massage…*laughs* I miss home…and home friends.
.. ..
Oh yeah, so I finally sucked it up and gave Triszy to my neighbors…it’s lonely without her running around in my apartment, but I still have Toby….and he’s still a handful…sometimes I would let my neighbors have Toby for a bit…because Triszy and him still love to play together…it breaks my heart to hear them meow for each other…and stuff…they are so big now…it’s hard to believe that I have had them for a month now. They are hella fast on their feet too, man! *laughs* Aww…they are my lovies…*laughs*
.. ..
Well the past couple of days have been really cold! My goodness! It’s actually been cold! And I was chatting with my friend back at home and he told me that LA was 85 degree’s or something like that…what is that?! That is my perfect temperature…and I’m here cold…it’s not freezing cold…but it’s been really windy…and my hair blows every which way and I juss don’t like wearing uniform in this kind of weather, because…it’s hella cold and you have to wear a skirt…my goodness…I miss winter clothes…the cute jackets and scarfs and hoodies and juss winter clothes…I miss season clothes…summer clothes…lol….oh okay…moving on now…
.. ..
Well, I think Imma go write in my journal now and crash. I got class nice and early tomorrow morning…ugh…! *laughs* I lubshu all muchoness…and I miss you when I can’t see you…
.. ..
*hugs and kisses*
.. ..
“It’s funny how you think you really know yourself, like you would never lose yourself to someone else, and I was up to thinking it was only about you and me, silly, silly me. I should have never listened to a word you said, but I was always given to promises…I really shouldn’t have gone for, I should never long for you no matter how hard it gets. And I want this to be over, you see, I want this to be through, but in the end it always comes back to you…” Everywhere I Go Katherine McPhee

[Transferred from my myspace blog]