Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love is suicide…


First of all I want to give a shout out to my friend Steve, Happy Birthday, man! Thanks for all the smiles and laugher that you gave and shared with me. Even on days that I feel like I can’t go on, you never fail to do something random to make me smile. So thank you, and happy birthday, bro…maybe one day I can get the traditional Korean dance right…and we can go “Korean slowdancing”. *laughs* But for now…lets try to get through this year…so that we can go home already! *laughs*
.. ..
Yep, today is my friend, Steve’s birthday. I wish all of you can meet him…he cracks me up. He’s the only Korean in my psychology classes, and I know that he struggles with his English…and he is constantly trying to keep up with my fast talk and “slang” talking…but he really makes me laugh, because even though he’ll say something wrong, he tries and he’s so comical about it too! Like if he is upset, he’ll try to say something…and I won’t interrupt him, juss let him vent to me. I tell him that even if he has to vent to me in Korean…at least he knows that I’m listening…even though I have no idea what he is saying. But he will vent in English, and he’s all intensely concentrating on what he is trying to tell me…then he’ll look at me and go, “was that right?! Did I say it right?”
.. ..
It’s funny because he would always question me on the words that I say, like you all know how I always be saying, “For crying out loud!” he asked me what that means…and I was like it’s a saying that shows frustration or something like that…and so now he tries to incorporate what I teach him in what he says…but sometimes he doesn’t get it right…and he will say “you are crying loud!” Another one that he says is suppose to be, “my bad” but he ends up saying “I’m bad.” And I taught him the word “jiberish” or however you spell it, and he makes me laugh, because when I lose concentration and start talking fast again, he is goes, “Charliy (that’s how he pronounces my name. J), you are speaking jiberish!” *laughs* yeah, he makes me laugh…But yeah, this is to you Steve, Happy Birthday, man!
.. ..
So yesterday I went to Manila to go see Jynny and Joyness…I miss them two chicas a lot…but we knew that it was going to be like that and we go see each other whenever we can and when we have a chance…Since I’ve gotten here (to the Philippines), we always did Christmas gift exchange with each other, and since I hadn’t seen them since last year, we finally were able to exchange gifts…I love them a lot. Anyways…so Eddie and I went to ....Manila.... to see them…oh! Funny story that reminds me of past…here, let me share…*laughs* me always sharing I know…
.. ..
So we rode a bus to go to ....Manila....…and this is the first time that I sat down on chair in the bus…and I could barely touch the ground! For crying out loud, I was wearing wedges…so I had some extra height too! *laughs*…but for the life of me, I couldn’t touch the ground, the only way that I could was if I was sitting all the way to the front of the chair…and it’s like a 1 ½ hours to get to Manila and I was like…oh okay…and this is something I didn’t realize, but when you sit down on a bus with NO shock absorbers…and hella pot holes in the road…that’s one bumpy ride and your feet on the ground keeps you from falling all over the place…yeah, so I was like uhm…Eddie, WTF!?! This reminds me when I was in high school and we had this school social event in Frisco, and so we took the public bus to the BART station…that was like one of the only times I ever used the public bus…anyways, the bus was full and we had to stand…and I was too short to reach up to grab the ring stuff…but it was good that at that time I had a tall boyfriend to hang on too…lol…I guess tall guys are good to have around. *laughs*
.. ..
Anyways so we finally got to Manila to see my “roomies” who are my “roomies” anymore…and we exchanged pressies…I love…jejeje…anyways…then we went to one of the million of malls here (Greenbelt) and we went to go see Bride Wars…and for some reason I kept calling it BridAL Wars…yeah, don’t ask me why *laughs* But anyways, I was like… “you guys, I don’t wanna see anything lovie-dovie…” But then I ended up seeing it, because nothing else was good that was good…and it was a good movie…I juss know that if/when I get married, it’s going to be “me” day…well, “me and my groom’s” day….and I don’t wanna do no double wedding, yeah, I’m not into that…and so yeah…*laughs*
.. ..
Speaking of movies…yeah, I finally saw Cloverfield…yeah,  that was pretty confusing man! And you gotta see Ghost Town…yeah, so I don’t like ghosts or anything but I swear that has gotta be on the of the funnies movies I’ve seen…me and Achalu were hella laughing when we saw it…I felt like I couldn’t breath or something! *laughs*  So, yeah, I totally recommend that movie…oh and The “Accidental” Husband was actually good as well…I saw that movie at a time that I needed that kind of advise that it gave out…so yeah.
.. ..
Anyways…we were in the mall, and I was like hey, I’mma go “guy scouting” because hey,  I was in Manila and they are foreign guys there…and some can be really hot…so yeah, I saw these three tall, black guys *laughs* and I was hella checking them out and I was telling Joy to look at them…jejeje…then one of them faced me…and I was like, oh hell naw! It was my friend…! I was totally checking out my friend that I hadn’t seen for like 6 months! Last I heard from him was that he got in an accident…and then after the accident, he disappeared! He changed his number and I didn’t know where he was…and stuff…I still see my friends that were also in the accident, juss not Patrick…and I was like…whoa…that was trippy! *laughs*
.. ..
Anyways…today is Sunday and so I knew that I was going to sleep in, but then I don’t wanna be wasting time juss sleeping all the time…or juss being bored…because you all know how I HATE to be bored…so the past few days I have been actually waking up HELLA early to work out or to jog and stuff…so I was asking Achalu if he wanted to wake up early again all week to juss work out and jog in the morning…get this you guys…SIX o’CLOCK in the MORNING! Yeah…that’s what time we work out…no, that’s NOT the time I WAKE UP…that’s the time I’m already working out or  jogging…yep, there is a big difference.
.. ..
I think that I am changing…I mean, I think that I’m still me and stuff…but being here, I realized that I’m more than who I thought I was. There was no way in hell could you get me to be awake at 6.am with no good reason…but now here I am juss WANTING to be awake already.
.. ..
I was talking to Eddie about this…we have been away from home so long, that we can’t tell if we changed or not…but I realize that I’m not as social as I am when I am home. At home, my goodness, I’m everywhere and anywhere…at least I always have something to be doing…and over here, it’s a struggle to keep from going bored and stuff. No, I take that back…I’m not bored, bored…juss it’s like I’m not living the life that I want too…its like everything is devoted to school, and nothing else…I’m not that social person that I use to be. For crying out loud…I don’t even like going to church anymore…and get this…for a long time I stopped singing…okay, when in the history of Charity Saira Princess did I ever stop singing…it was because I was too busy WITH SCHOOL to think of singing…and I really need music back in my life…my goodness…I miss the piano, I miss playing the flute…I miss performing…I miss singing with my group, I juss miss music.
.. ..
But here’s the thing…yeah, I think over here I’m a different person, but when I go home, I go back to who I was, but not as hyper active…*laughs* I remember my brother telling me that I didn’t talk as much…whoa…now that’s a crazy though…maybe NOW I can take out the whole “talk-a-tive” part when I describe myself…oh, don’t get me wrong though, he said that I still talk…but not as much as when I was there before…but then again, I barely had time to spend with my brotherhood when I was home…shit, Jem, I miss you a lot.
.. ..
Well, I need to go now, because Eddie wants to go chill in Mocha Blends and surf online…they have free wi-fi and so yeah, I wanna go with him, it’s about time that I update stuff on my laptop again…and stuff…but then yeah. Goodness…I ramble about everything that’s nothing, no?! *laughs* well, I best get ready now…Oo0oO0…I sure do love this song…jejeje… “To see you when I wake up, is a gift I didn’t think could be real…to know that you fel the way, is…” ooo…a friend is here!
..
..
Love you all and miss you!
.. ..
*hugs and kisses*

[Transferred from my myspace blog]