Thursday, December 18, 2008

"...that led me straight to you..."

Well my babies are sleeping. They are so cute and I love them so much. I should post pictures up of them so that you can see how cute they are. I think that they are so much fun. They are really fast now and they love to follow me around still…but they are so active so instead of juss running behind me, they are running around my feet and I'm so paranoid that I'm going to step on them or kick them. It's really tricky though because they are growing so fast and getting stronger and stuff…you can tell because when I first got them, they could barely walk properly…but now they run everywhere. It's so adorable…they have huge bellies because yeah, I feed them good. *laughs*….and they wobble, but a different kind of wobble from before when they could barely walk because their legs weren't strong enough, but its more like a wobble because their tummies are big and they love to run. Right before I sleep I feed them, because they go straight to sleep with a full stomach, especially if it's warm milk. But before they sleep…which is on the ground on a small blanket that I fixed for them as a bed right next to my bed…they are strong enough to jump and attach themselves to my mattress and drag themselves up to my bed, and they will cuddle next to me and sleep…and I have to keep putting them on the ground to sleep there, and eventually they will get tired of jumping and clawing their was up on my bed…that they will sleep on the ground. I can't let them sleep with me yet because even they are growing bigger and stronger…they are still tiny and stuff…and I move around a lot in my sleep and so I scared that I'm going to roll over them or something. I know that if I'm sleeping with someone though, I won't fully go to sleep so that I won't move too much…but then, I don't wanna accidentally to roll over them. I juss fed them, and they are curled up on their bed and sleeping. They are so cute.

Toby is so much more laid-back than his sister. Like when I'm getting their milk ready, he meows some…but not a lot, he juss sits on my feet waiting until the milk is ready…but Triszanah (Triszy) meows like crazy and it's so shrill sounding! And their claws are a lot sharper. They are juss so loveable though…and right now, I'm so thankful for them, even though I worry about them when I have to be away from home for a long period of time…because they are my babies. *laughs* I call them my "lovies"

Goodness, I think that I'm getting sick again! Im so swear that I have never been so sick as I have been here! My goodness! I juss got some tissue from my neighbor because I didn't have any. I'm glad that he had some because my nose was really running and stuff. I think it's also because I juss took a shower and the water is still cold and it's sorta cold out (well cold for the Philippines that is)…and my hair is wet…I put it up though so that it doesn't have to drip all over my back, but it still makes things really cold though.

On Friday, the General Psychology had a field trip and I didn't want to go, but then I had, and so much drama happened…lets juss say that I nearly cussed a teacher out…but I was able to hold back until was able to walk away until I calmed down. I still gotta talk to the teacher about what happened, because I am NOT going to let her forget that she did me and my friends wrong. After we got back, a friend was having an early holiday party/get-together thingy at her/their place…and it was fun, we played Cranium…and I was laughing at the boys and stuff. But I was so tired because I woke up at 4.am juss to get to the meeting place of the field trip on time…and the TEACHER wasn't even there. *rolls eyes*

Then on Saturday night my friend had a birthday party at this Indian Restaurant…and that was fun too. But I don't really like spicy food…so I was very limited in my food. I had gone there before, I know that if you say that you don't want your food to be spicy, you're gonna get spicy food anyways. But the socialness was fun and it was good to see everyone again. The birthday made a really cute speech and stuff. About how she really appreciates her friends and being away from home, it's good to have friends to help her pull through and stuff. She's Korean that's from China…and she's a lot of fun…and I think that she's really cute. She makes me laugh a lot. That would be Deborah…she's awesome funny. *laughs*

And now Monday is today, and it's a really tiring day in itself and stuff. I have something that due tomorrow, but I don't think that I can even finish it, and that makes me really sad, and it's not even something that I could have prevented it was all out of my hands. I could have had everything, but then…oh, I shouldn't blame. I'm juss not gonna think of it.

I should be working on it right now…so I think that I'm going to work on it for a bit for now. Well, I miss you all a lot, and I love you!!

*hugs and kisses*

"I set out on a narrow way many years ago, hoping I would find true love along the broken road. But I got lost a time or two, wiped my brow and kept pushing through. I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you. Every long lost dream led me to where you are; other's who broke my heart, they were like northern stars…pointing me on my way into your loving arms, this much I know is true…that God bless the broken road that lead me straight to you." (God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flats)

[Transferred from my myspace blog]