Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I still believe in love.


Well happy thanksgiving to all my family and friends. Did you know that a lot of countries DO celebrate Thanksgiving…but they all fall on different dates and they have different reasons for their celebrations? But I still miss my family and the holidays at home. Nothing is better than home. I miss it a lot. So I really hope that all of you had a nice thanksgiving…celebrating, eating, and being with friends and family. Oh yeah, and how there prolly wasn't any school or work either…that's always a good thing. J

Guess what?! I juss finished painting my nails…PURPLE! *laughs* surprised?! Yeah, me too, considering the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of the color. *laughs* oh my goodness…I can't ever forget going shopping with Leah-girl and Joelly that one day…well, I wasn't shopping, I was juss tagging along…but I was wearing….plaid AND purple stuff…okay, so I admit that the color does look nice with my skin color…but it still isn't my favorite color…but this nail polish color is one of those cool nail polish that changes colors with you look at it at a different angle…you know what it actually reminds me of? Car oil…you know when you see on the ground the car oil that like comes out of the car or something like that? And it has that pretty purple rainbow-ness coloring or something like that? Yeah, that's what this color reminds me off…and that's how the different angle coloring comes off and stuff…I admit that it's pretty. *laughs* even though when you look at it straight on, it looks purple.

"Somehow I know I will find away to a brighter day in the sun. Somewhere I know that he waits for me, someday soon he will see I'm the one. I won't give up on this feeling, and nothing could keep me away, cause I still believe in destiny, that you and I were meant to be. I still wish on the stars as they fall from above…'cause I still believe, believe in love."

"I won't give up, I won't get down, this is what life is living for…I still believe in love."

*hugs and kisses*

[Transferred from my myspace blog]