Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh well, what the heck...might as well.


How many people have you kissed in 2008 that actually meant something?What "kiss" do you mean?! I do that whole greeting hello and laterz check kissy thing all the time...i don't do that without meaning it...hm...what exactly DOES it mean...ionno!!

Were you happy when you woke up today?Most definityly NOT! I hate having classes at 7:am on Fridays!! And that's when class STARTS...so that means I have to START waking up at 5.30am...which is about 4 hours too early for me...make that 5 hours too early! *laughs* oh wait...AND i woke up an hour early than that so at 4.30am too study EVEN MORE!

Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
you mean like, have I kissed someone and then they disappeared right after I kissed them?! Never to see them again?! Hm…naw, that hasn't happened…

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?yeah, actually i have....but nah..

Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?nope...

Do you have a birthmark?yep...two actually...

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
hm...hate's a strong word! Maybe more like disliked a lot...*laughs*

Do you prefer to call or text someone?Oh goodness...calling! I hate texting! SOOO time consuming...! I miss the cell phone plane in the States!

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?*laughs* yep...[perfectly insane, perfectly crazy, perfectly imperfect…jejeje…or juss PERFECT…*laughs*]

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
hm...thinking about it...but not anytime soon though…

How do you feel about chocolate covered strawberries?
yummy! yummy! yummy! especially if it was dark chocolate!

Does anyone hate you?I hope not! But then again, people only hate you because they wanna be you, right?! So…hm…does anyone hate me…like I said... "hate" is such a strong word!

What are you doing Saturday?hm...you know, i don't really know...something spontaneous, most likely...

What would you do if someone told you that you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?*laughs* knowing myself, i would prolly roll my eyes or something...or maybe i would juss think in my head..."are you f'realz?!" *laughs* or something like that...depends on who says it though...*laughs*

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?If I really loved that person enough...yes.

Would you make a good parent?I would like to say, when the time comes for me to be a mommy...yes.

Where was your default picture taken?It's the "C" in ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />California Adventures...in CALIFORNIA! *laughs*

How do you think you look right this moment?most likely tired...it's 12.49am...and I juss got home. So i feel tired...so therefore most likely, i look tired. *laughs*

Do people underestimate your intelligence?Hm...sometimes.

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?hm...ishy-ish. She knows me pretty well i would say...

Have you ever been punched by the opposite sex?playfully, yeah...but seriously full on punch...naw!

Last person you went to the movies with?
Jynnylicious, Joynessless and Edilyn *laughs*

Do you believe in gay marriage?yep..

Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
I can honestly say that this is the first time that i was ever asked this question! And yes, actually I do...! *laughs*

What is the most money you would spend on a pair of shoes?oh gosh...i don't even know! *laughs*

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?hm...i think it would be a toss up between hot pink and neon green. *laughs*

If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?Oh, i already plan to adopt AND have my own kids! *laughs* so adoption will be a yes to either way..

What woke you up this morning?My phone alarm...

Would you take a bullet for anyone?
hm...i would like to say yes...but i won't really know until i'm faced with that split second decision...you know what i mean?!

What kind of house would you like?a comfy house that overlooks the beach...

Who is your number 1 on your top?My one and only blood [baby] brother: Jeremy

How do you know this person?he is my only blood brother. [and not that the question asked...BUT i miss him SO much!

What's your favorite kind of soda?Pepsi

Are you listening to music right now?yep…*sings along for a moment*

What time is it now?
12.58am [aww...10 minutes past my favorite time! *laughs*]

What makes you mad?
immature ignorance…is only ONE of the things that make me mad.

What song makes you cry?Hm...none actually...but i will say that "Back At One" by Brian McKnight and "Angel" by…(oh my goodness! I forgot her name! Its on the tip of my tongue!)  still evokes feelings of sadness in me. *laughs*...but they don't make me cy...

Do you have a bad habit?unfortunately yes…

What is the oldest gaming system you still own?*laughs* you should ask my real friends this one...and you will know if they are my real friends if they can answer this question correctly! *laughs*

Have you ever taken karate lessons?nope.

Ever been in a tree house?yep! My daddy built me one!

Is there anyone you miss right now?oh yeah..."when i don't see you, i miss you."

What are your plans for today?i have no idea yet...it'll come to me though!!! *laughs*

Do you think anyone will read this?i don't know actually, i know that people read my blogs...but i don't know who (except for JOE!! *smiles*) but other than that, ionno....

You're really upset; who is the first guy you go to?
hm...wow, i don't really go to anyone if i'm REALLY upset...but if it's anyone, my brother.

You're really upset; who is the first girl you go to?
Like i said, i dont' really go to anyone if i'm REALLY upset...i would rather stay away from people when i'm really upset.

Can you do splits?i haven't been able to do that in such a long time! *laughs*

Last person you texted?Eddie

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?Oh gosh, at home in the morning (a full shower) and at night i would juss wash up. but here, at night only because they only have FREEZING COLD ASS water...and i would much rather take my shower at night...that way in the morning, i wouldn't have to be rudely awaken by the shock of the water...plus my hair is still damp in the morning...which if you know me, i HATE when my hair is wet (from the shower, but for some reason, from anything else, i don't mind...)

Have you been to New York City?nope.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mi madre!! She called me today!

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?"To the world, you may be only one person; but to one person you may mean the world"...i believe that i have.

Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
YEP! Dan Mini Elementary School in Vallejo! *laughs*

Which year has been the best so far?hm...i think my 18th year...but then again...hm...let me think about that...

When is your next road trip?well the next planned one is the first week of september...

Where is your phone?in front of me.

Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?yep!! actually i know a few of them...!

Where is your pet(s) right now?well Baili Dru (my pitbull) and Precious (my orange cat) are at home with my parents. My fish are in their aquarium in the kitchen. Miles (my cat here in the philippines) is at my former house (but i still visit him all the time!) and Mi-ming and her kittens are actually outside somewhere...

What color are your eyes?dark brown

What are you doing tomorrow?I have to go to the mall for some group work activity...*rolls eyes*

Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?nope...but i LOVE popcorn! *laughs*

What happened at 10:00 am today?I was walking to my class to take my exam from the church where we had Friday chapel...*laughs*

What were you doing at 7AM?i was waiting for my teacher to arrive so that i can take my first exam of the day...

How do you feel?
i actually feel tired...but then i did this survey so that i can feel tired so that i can go to sleep...and so yeah.

When was the last time you cried?i can't remember actually...

What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends?Eddie?! oh he's a loyal cuzzo! *laughs*

Whats bothering you right now?
my hair since it's blowing everywhere! *laughs* It's hella hot and the fan is on…

Have you ever injected a drug?nope

When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
I never met my gpa on my mom's side...on my dad's side...uhm...May of 2007 when i was home last...

Do you fight with your grandparents often?
nope...i have THE awesomest grandparents!

The thing that was bothering you before, is it still bothering you?yes...it's hottish so my fan is on and it's blowing all my hair every which way! *laughs*

What bed did you sleep in last night?mine...

What are you looking forward to?
Going home...FINALLY!

What's your name spelled backwards?
ssecnirp arias ytirahc

What did you do last night?stayed up studying!!

Have you ever licked a battery?WTF!? And WHY would i want to do that?!

Last time you swam in a pool?
a LONG time ago!

What are you wearing?pink spaghetti top and black boyshorts

How many cars have you owned?Too many to count! *laughs* wait, toy car's right?! *laughs*

Do you have cable?Don't i WISH!

What kind of computer do you use?
Hp...my computer at home...NOT my laptop i'm using now.

Ever made a prank phone call?yep.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving??
OH YEAH!

What's your favorite comic strip?
Calvin and Hobbes!

Do you know all the words to the national anthem?yep

Favorite pizza toppings?extra cheese, ground beef and black cut olives *laughs*

Chips or popcorn?popcorn
What cell phone provider do you have?
SMART

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?nope…

Orange Juice or apple?
I would have to say Apple Juice...

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?*laughs* as a kid I was my dad's worst pest in his garden...i LOVE tomatoes! *laughs* i haven't eaten a homegrown tomato in a while though...

Have you ever won a trophy?
yep...!

Ever ordered from an infomercial?nahhh.

Sprite or 7-UP?
7-up

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?*rolles eyes::rolles eyes AGAIN::roles eyes one more time!*
yep.

Ever thrown up in public?nope.

Where would you like to go right now?anywhere BUT here...preferable somewhere near a beach though!

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?oh wow...i actually have a pink one to carry my laptop around..

Do you drink more water or juice? water

Are you there for your friends?yes, I try to be…

How different are you from three years ago?yep!

When's the next time you will see the person you like?ionno : |…but it's too long a time away…and I don't like that ONE BIT!


Do you hate being alone?
i dont' like being alone...but i do value my alone time...

What's your favorite color?pink, black and silver

Do you get along with girls?
yep...

What are you doing right now?This suvey.

Do you think you're old?
i am getting older but i'm not "old"...*laughs*.

Are you afraid of the dark?
yep.

Do you like your life at the moment?
kinda sorta, but not really...ishy-ish-ish

Ever talked to someone that was drunk?
*laughs* yep!

How tall is the person you like?
Uhm...around 5'10"-ishy...


Do you have good vision?with my contacts in or when i'm wearing my glasses...yeah. *laughs*

Did you have a dream last night?yep....

What should you really be doing right now?sleeping...

Can you handle the truth?i would like to say i can. I would rather know/hear the truth than a lie.

Who was the most recent text from?Gina

Last person you were in the car with besides your family?Ms. Maganda

How often do you talk on the phone?depends where I am...when i'm at home...i'm on the phone a lot...here not that many people call.


Are you currently frustrated with someone?nope...

Name some things you can't live without?chapstick, a hair tie, eyeliner, showers, water, hand sanitizer/isopropyl alcohol, light, air, hugs,


Currently wanting anything?
yep...lots of things…


Do you use chapstick?
yep, I sure do!

Do you like your hair?yep...


Have you ever broken your arm?
surprisingly enough, nope…!


Do you have any scars?
yep!

Do you have a friend that starts with the letter X?yep!...jejeje...


What month is it?
July

[Transfered from my myspace blog]