Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kinda sorta but not really...ishy-ish-ish and update.


So, it's been a couple days…more like weeks really that I have attempted to update my blog. I have been so busy with school lately that I haven't had time to myself…it's a good thing that I breath automatically without thinking…because I know that I would have been dead right now if that wasn't the case! *laughs* I don't even remember that last time I wrote a proper updated blog that updates my life…but yeah…not much to tell really…

So I've been really busy lately. Like super busy…which makes me SO relived that I didn't run for the president of SA or for Psychology or I'm not even an officer because I know that my life would have been under the definition of busy and stress. Even though I'm not an officer I have been one of those people that the standing officers have said, "Oh juss ask Che because you know that she can pull through." I'm learning how to say no though, because I don't wanna burden myself too much. But I have to say that I do feel bad.

My human development class…I still love that class a lot. I really like that teacher a lot too, but I don't like him as a teacher. He remembers what I think is the useless information in a chapter and that is what you have to remember for the exam. I mean, I'm in psychology…what does it matter if we know what that fuzzy stuff that covers' a baby is called?! I mean, it doesn't effect their brain…and why do we have to know that the fourth stage in a woman's labor is when she is resting…what does that have to do with Psychology…it's like he purposely tries to make the exams so difficult for some reason, I don't know…I mean, he is a really cool person and stuff…but I don't like his teaching style. He doesn't even teach TEACH the class…he reads the book to teach and then he asks generic questions that aren't the main point in the chapter and he doesn't even put that part in the exam…he puts the part that we don't even discuss. Something like that…

I love my Theories of Personalities class. It's a real eye opener…the teacher is also VERY strict…but I love reading the text book…I makes you realize the different theorists and what makes them think the way that they do to learn how come people are the way that they are. That was a pretty complicated sentence! *laughs* but yeah…

And my Filipino Psychology…okay, this class is okay…I LOVE the teacher, she has become a really good friend…and I see her as a friend more than a teacher…but the class sucks. I know that it's in my heritage that Filipino runs in my blood…but then this class is pointless. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's an interesting class, but I won't really REALLY need it that much. It makes me see how Filipino's see themselves…and it's like they regard themselves so high and stuff…it's crazy…the characteristics that we discuss about a Filipino I see it with my friends at home, and they have to Filipino blood in them…not saying that Filipino's are bigheaded and stuff…I'm juss saying that I don't really know what the point is to this class. But then again I don't see a point to a lot of my classes and stuff…

Hm…I know that this doesn't really do justice in updating my life and stuff…but I really do gotta go and start studying again…yeah I know…feel free to tell me that I don't have a life anymore…I'm becoming the machine that I don't wanna be. This is why I hate schedules and I hate feeling so trapped to follow a plan. I'm not liking school that much right now! *laughs*

But before I sign out, let me tell you that I'm still extremely excited that I'm going home soon and it's prolly the main reason that keeps me going…the fact that I'm going home…something to look forward to…because oh because…I'm juss so excited! *laughs*

Aiight then…let me go back to doing my homework now. *rolls eyes*
I miss and love you all SO VERY MUCH!! *hugs and kisses*

[Transfered from my myspace blog]