Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello there...angel from my nightmare. *laughs*


Hello everyone, so I know that I haven't been good in keeping you all updated with what has been up with me, but then I've been so mad busy that I feel like…blah, blah, blah, blah…I'm writing that, and I feel as if I've written that before…most likely it's because that's what I have been saying for my last few blogs…the I've-been-so-busy-with-school-that-I-haven't-had-time-for-anything-else excuse…but it's not excuse mi amigos' it's f'realz!

This week is university week, and that means that we are suppose to have the week off from school…but no, we don't get it off…we get Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday off…but then from last Sunday until the whole entire week have had had so many required things that we had to attend…which is so stupid since the teacher's haven't stopped giving us homework…so it makes all of us stressed out because at least for me I have exams and reports that are due and then I have to attend to these really stupid things at night that last until 11.pm and then I still have homework to do…and then I don't get to sleep until late and then it makes me cranky and stuff...oh gosh, I so need a break…but then look at me complaining is if I'm the only one in this world…*laughs*…sorry everyone, this was juss my "pity me" paragraph….*laughs*

Lets see, well yesterday it was Eddie's birthday, I got him three different kinds of magic cards since you all know that he LOVES anything to do with magic…I have NO idea what the difference is, but the guy at the store said that they were good…and I really hope that Eddie liked them…I had to walk all over the mall and Mall of Asia at that…and get lost so many times….and get LAUGHED at…because so I didn't know where to get the magic trick thingys…because originally I wanted to get him this DVD set thingy that shows you different magic tricks…and I know that he really wanted it a lot and I remember that I saw it at Mall of Asia the last time that I was there…and so when I went back, I couldn't remember where I got it…and so when I would ask information what stores sold "magic tricks" they all start laughing with each other and talking in Tagalog, AS IF I can't understand them! My goodness…makes me mad when people do that…and say like "oh this girl things she is a witch, or a wizard…" or something like that…and that would piss me off…because I'm like HELLO I FRIKIN UNDERSTAND YOU!....but anyways…I found a stores that sold magic stuff…kinda sorta expensiveishy…but worth it since I love my cousin, and Eddie is worth it…I juss couldn't find the DVD set that I wanted to get him.

Anyways, I met up with Jyn and Joy there in Manila when I went there on Sunday, and then they came back with me…and then on Monday, me and Jyn were planning a surprise birthday party at Eddie's favorite pizza restaurant…but then everyone bailed…(oh gosh, I can go on and on about people bailing here, it's frikin' sucks donkey balls how you can't rely on anyone here!!) and so we ended up taking out the pizza to my apartment and having a mini party here with our neighbors…not as good as I would have liked it…but it was still fun all the same.

So for my Psychology department, I was voted "best smile" and "ms. Congeniality" and then so was another person…and then now we have to get the whole school to vote for us…and I thought that it was pretty flattering that I was voted and stuff…but then it's such a hassle…because now I have to get people to vote for me…and surprise of all surprises…I couldn't care much less if I win or not and so I'm not much motivated to get people to vote for me because I have so much other stuff to do! My goodness…can you see how much my life is getting to be so anti-social! *laughs* I really need to snap out of it…because know that my friends are a big part of my survival here…

But in saying that…I have now found out that I can't really rely on much of my friends here…because I have realize that people here LOVE drama and they will start drama no matter what…but I say juss screw that…if people wanna start drama…they can try all they want, but then Imma brush it all off…I don't need extra drama in my life right now or any other time in my life. I am going to say this though…I hate it when I have to learn the hard way that people aren't what they seem like. You think that they are you're friend and then they go and back stab you…and no matter how many times that has happened to me, its like I can't stop myself from making friends…and that's one way that it's a blessing and a curse to be so friendly…and nice. But whatever…I'm not going to be here forever…and when I get out of here…I won't ever have to see those people again…

I have a lot of friends here, don't get me wrong…but now I juss see who I can trust and who I can't…who love to start drama and who stays away from drama…who is jealous of other's and who isn't…damn it…can't a girl juss be friends and be nice to people without having people talk shit! *laughs* well…yeah, right now things have been bothering me lately about certain people…but like I said…WHATEVER…right?!

Shit, but it still hurts…Eddie, Jyn and Joy and other of my close friends are surprised that I'm not mad…but that's because I seldom get mad and if I do get mad, you all know that I can't STAY mad…I'm juss hurt really…because people juss ASSUME the worst of people sometimes…I should do that too, huh…assume the worst instead of the best so that I won't get hurt. *laughs*…but then if I did that then I wouldn't be me…
Goodness, the times is coming when imma be home SOON! But it can't come soon enough…and goodness knows, I'm pretty excited like really excited and I'm counting the days…I have so many countdowns already, on my phone, in my planner, on my wall…*laughs* juss to remind me, as if Imma forget, that the time is coming when I'll be home for a short while…I know that it's gonna be short…but that short while is going to help me recharge until I graduate here…and so yeah…

Well, I best get going now…Eddie wants to go to Paseo tonight, and even though I was stuck in the library for (no kidding) FIVE HOURS researching…my ass hurts from the hard chairs! *laughs* I still need to do a lot more researching online…and so yeah…I need to get ready…we're gonna be taking Eddie's bike…and so yeah. *laughs* I love the feeling of the wind in my hair…and it's hella hot even though it was raining…so it's gonna be a cool ride. *laughs*

Well, mi amigos, I miss you all so much and I can't wait to see you all again…but the days are getting less and less! I love you all so much!!

*hugs and kisses*

[Transfered from my myspace blog]